Chapter 39

P.I.X.A.L.: *On computer* "Reboot complete. System online."

Jay: She got the last thruster."

Kai: "Any ideas?"

Zane: "Not a one."

Y/n: "Yeah, me either."

Jay: "Pray to Wohira!"

Nya: "That is not helpful!"

Zane: "Perhaps if we can create enough drag with the sails, we may be able to achieve a controlled crash."

Kai: "What sails?"

The sails all have lots of holes and tears.

Y/n: "I can use my wind to steady our fall!"

Kai: "Huh. Why didn't I think of that?"

Y/n: "Because I'm the brains of this relationship."

Jay: "Ha! It's working!"

Kai: "Brace for impact!"

Jay: "Everyone okay?"

Cole: "You okay too, little buddy?

P.I.X.A.L.: "Zane."

Zane: "All this time, it was you. Why didn't you tell me?"

P.I.X.A.L.: "I had to keep my identity a secret to protect those I cared about."

Zane: "You don't have to lie to me. You didn't like being stuck in my head."

P.I.X.A.L.: "There was that too."

Zane: "From now on, no more secrets."

Y/n: "Awwwwwwww both of you are perfect for each other."

~Timeskip~

Kai: "Got pliers?"

Y/n: "I don't have the pliers." *someone hands it to her* "Oh. Why, thank you. *gasps and sees the baby* "Cole? Hehe. I thought you put the baby down for a nap."

Cole: "You mean little Cole Jr.? I did, but he was pretty restless."

Y/n: "Uh-huh. Yeah. Then why is little Cole Jr. standing in front of me and passing me the pliers?"

Cole: "Uh... Cole Jr. is walking now? I don't know much about babies, but are babies supposed to walk?"

Kai:" No. No they are not. And I don't think they know what pliers are." (The baby blows on a cup of to cool it, then drinks it.) "And they definitely can't do that."

Jay: "Okay, now I've seen it all. Now I really quit."

Baby: "Ah. Ninja never quit." *Laughs*

Jay: "Uh, guys, I don't think that's Cole Jr. That's Master Wu!"

Y/n: "No sh!t Sherlock."

Nya: "So he likes tea and he went through a growth spurt. That doesn't mean he's Wu."

Wu: "Master...Wu."

Nya: "That's him, all right. But how did he get so...young?"

Jay: "Hehe. Who knows? He's a living fortune cookie. Everything he does is a puzzle meant to torture us!"

Cole: "Maybe we'll never know."

Nya: "Don't you remember? He was touched by the Reversal blade when he disappeared in time, right?"

Kai: "So?"

Y/n: "So what if the Blade did more than stop his aging? What if it somehow made him younger? Like really young."