Chapter 21

Edna: "Ooh, don't worry about us, sweetie. We prepare for every type of situation."

Jay: "You make one for me?"

Edna: "Uh, sorry, honey. You hardly ever come to visit."

Ed: "Yeah, good luck, kiddo. And watch over the junk while we're gone, will you?" *Blinds Cryptor with bubbles*

Cryptor: "Argh!"

Jay: "I blame you for this!"

Cole: "What did I do? You were the one who wanted to stay in a scrapheap full of Nindroids!"

Y/n: "Will you boys PLEASE stop fighting?!"

~Timeskip 'cause I also don't like this season~

We were heading to the Serpentine tombs. Yeah, I may or may not have been secretly visiting them every now and then. YOU CAN'T BLAME ME!!

It started out as just checking to make sure they don't get into trouble, but in time I enjoyed my visits. And the Serpentine did too.

I just wish today's visit would have been under better circumstances...

Yeah, so we were climbing down the manhole...

Cole: "Watch your step, Nya. We don't know the last time this ladder was used."

Nya: "That's thoughtful of you, Cole."

Jay: "Hey! How about you watch where you're watching, Cole? Huh?"

I sighed. It hurts a lot. Did he just completely forget that I, his girlfriend- you know what? I think it's better to say EX girlfriend was right there.

Kai: "Serpentine. Never thought I'd see them again."

Y/n: "You don't have to be RUDE Kai. You know what? You boys are all ridiculous! I'm going ahead."

I sighed as I continued walking.

Skales Jr.: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Skales Jr.! It's so nice too see you."

Unfortunately, the next thing I heard was not so pleasant.

Skales: "Aah! This is harassment. I've done nothing wrong!"

I ran back to the boys.

Y/n: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

Kai: *He searches his bag* "He's hiding...groceries? And the latest issue of Ninjago Times."

Skales: "What can I say? I'm a sucker for the crossword. Sorry, you've got the wrong snake."

Y/n: "KAI, BOYS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DEAL IS WITH SERPENTINE, BUT HARRASSING THEIR LEADER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!! PLUS, SKALES DOESN'T HAVE WHITE SCALES!!"

Skales: "Y/n, talk some sense into them!"

Skales Jr.: "Daddy? Are you okay? Y/n, who are those people?"

Selma: "Stay inside Skales Jr."

Kai: "How do you know the Serpentine?"

Y/n: "I'm not bias like you guys."

Kai: "So you got a few snakes to go straight. Doesn't mean there's not one bad apple. Fangpyres have white scales, don't they?"

Skales: "A few. Is this about the missing hard drive?"