Chapter 13

Y/n's POV:

We stopped at a payphone. I continued sticking with Cole. I enjoyed it. I had an excuse to be close to him. Because I'm a 'little girl'.

We eventually got into a pizza place, blah blah, Lloyd brought our weapons blah blah and yelled: "You're uh, small!"

I noticed people staring. So I stepped in.

Y/n: "Well of course I'm small, I'm literally the youngest one of all of you!!"

With that must have satisfied the questions the people had.

And with that I went back to cuddling Cole like a stuffed toy.

Everything was blah blah blah until I felt my hair growing longer and I realized I was my normal age again.

Cole: "Uhhh Y/n?"

I noticed I was still hugging him and his face was all red.

Y/n: "I- uh..."

I let go. It was nice tho.

~The next Day~

We were training Lloyd.

Nya: "Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei."

Wu: "But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadn? Only time will tell."

Zane: "The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?"

Nya: "The lost City of Ouroboros!"

Kai: "Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?"

Y/n: "Looks like they're preparing for a final battle."

Wu: "Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them."

3rd Person's POV:

Garmadon made a time portal.

Ninja: "Whoa!"

Kai: "Ugh."

Jay: "Remind me to pack a helmet next time we time travel."

Cole: "Where are we?"

Zane: "You mean when are we?"

Kai: "Four Weapons. Ha! My parents' shop. Nya and I used to work there. Hey, wait a minute, this is the day Garmadon ordered the skeletons to take my sister. We need to warn them!"

Cole: "Whoa, whoa! You heard what Sensei said: we change anything, we change everything."

Jay: "Yeah, I was confused by that too."

Zane: "What he means is, our world is the result of past events that have already happened. If for whatever reason events in our past fail to happen, then the future could radically change."

Jay: "Uh, so what you're saying is we gotta stop Garmadon from changing anything? But of all the times, why did we land here?"

Kai: "'Cause this is where it all started. The day I met Sensei Wu and Y/n for the first time and I began my training as a ninja. Somehow, Garmadon is gonna try to prevent that, but how?"

Cole: "If only Sensei were here to guide us."

Jay: "Oh look, there he is! Maybe he can!"

Cole: "We gotta tell him what Garmadon has done."

Zane: "But we can't let the old Kai and Nya see that we talked to him, or else it will affect the future."

Kai: "Hmm. I know exactly what to do."