Chapter 37

Season 8, Mask of Deception!!

The ninja eventually grouped up. Lloyd joins them.

Kai: "Hey, there he is. You're late."

Zane: "Kai was late too, if it is any consolation."

Lloyd: "Thanks for meeting me here. It's been a while since we've all been under one roof. What?"

Jay: Are we gonna talk about it?"

Lloyd: "Talk about what?"

Cole: "Your voice, it's-"

Zane: *Deep voice* "Lower."

Y/n: "Awww little Lloydie is growing up!!"

~Timeskip~

Nya: "I don't like this one bit. If the Royal Family likes their privacy, why give such a public speech?"

Jay: "I think it's nice. They're reaching out to the people."

Kai: "Why all the hate, sis? You just don't like getting gussied up."

Nya: "All that gold and glitter is for show. The Royal Family are figure heads. They don't have any real power, what purpose do they have?"

Zane: "Their purpose is to be protected, as do all of our traditions. I believe Master Lloyd has spotted something of interest."

Kai: "Looks like he's got an eye for the Princess."

Jay: "I guess green is her favorite color."

Y/n: "Just because we wear something doesn't mean It's our favorite color, jeez."

Lloyd: "You do know I can hear you, right?"

Y/n: "We know."

Hutchins: "You protected the Royal Family. You have their gratitude. You are invited to be their guests in the palace."

Jay: "Heh. No one ever gets invited into the palace. Are you sure they meant us?"

Nya: "It's just a palace. Once you've seen one, you've seen them all."

Lloyd: "We'd be honored."

Hutchins: "Welcome to the Royal Palace, also known as the Palace of Secrets."

Kai: "Ooh, why do they call it the Palace of Secrets?"

Y/n: "If they revealed it, then it wouldn't be a secret."

Hutchins: "I present to you the exalted Emperor and Empress of Ninjago, and their daughter, the Jade Princess, Princess Harumi."

Emperor: "We are honored by your presence."

Lloyd: "The honor is all ours."

Harumi: "I have read much about you. Your heroics will surely become legend. Kai, the hothead who acts without question. Y/n, the smart and sarcastic ninja of wind. Cole, the rock and foundation of the team. Jay, the joker whose mouth is as fast as lightning. Zane, the cold and calculating android."

Zane: "Nindroid, your highness."

Harumi: "And Nya, the girl. The girl I've wanted to be ever since I first heard about her. With her mastery of and her skill that could rival any master."

Nya: "I like her."

Emperor: "These are troubling times, and as long as we have an Oni Mask, we fear our lives are in jeopardy."

Harumi: "The masks must never be reunited. Please say yes."

Lloyd: "Then you have our help."

Harumi: "Great. Then Mr. Hutchins can show you the palace."