Chapter 29

Cole: "Looks like Mega Monster Amusement Park shut down after it became a crime scene. Come on. Let's go check out the roller coaster. That's where Zane was framed."

Y/n: "I know."

Cole: "There. That's our guy."

Y/n: "These pictures were taken seconds after each other."

Cole: "That means that guy is Zane."

Y/n: *Gasp*) "You mean—"

Cole: "The Djinn can shape-shift. He could be anybody!"

Ronin: "Guess we can add trespassing to your charges. Don't bother calling your friends, I already caught them."

Cole turns invisible.

Y/n: "GREAT. YOU'RE DITCHING ME?! ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO HATE YOU, THANKS."

Ronin: "I'm here for Cole. The Purple Ninja hasn't done anything."

Y/n: "A ninja never leaves a ninja behind. Some friend you are."

Ronin: "I got thermal vision, Cole."

He caught Cole.

Cole: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Adios."

~Timeskip~

The ninjas are confined in a hole. All alone. Until a female guard comes in.

Female Guard: "Well well well ninjas. Aren't you in a tricky situation?"

Jay: "I'm guessing she's not a fan."

Female Guard: "I'm most certainly am NOT." she removes her her mask to reveal Y/n.

Kai: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "I followed Ronin. I had to come up with a disguise though and an opportunity to get you guys out."

Nya: "How?"

Y/n threw them a fork.

Cole: "You want us to eat our way out of here?"

Lloyd: *uses fork to pick the lock of the handcuffs* "Like this."

Jay: "Great, we got our powers back. Now, how do we get out of this hole?"

Y/n: "Cole will escape through the bars. Then he'll figure out a way to free the rest of us. I'll use wind to make a mist so they won't see it when Jay uses his lightning to brake the security cameras and Kai will melt Soto's bars. Once we have Soto, Zane will make sure we're not followed. Since they'll have the main doors well guarded, we'll need to make our exit through the sewer pipes."

Jay: "Argh gross."

Y/n: "If we're spotted, Nya, help us make a quick getaway."

Nya: "Yess Ma'am."

AAAND they're out.

Lloyd: "For our own safety, travel in pairs. We need to protect the people, but also get that map."

Cole: "I forgot, what does the map look like?"

Zane: "It's on a lantern. Look for a lantern."

Y/n was with Kai this time.

Kai: "I'm going after that lantern."

Y/n: "Wait, we're supposed to stay together!"

Nadakhan takes Y/n and Kai away. However, separately.