.Chapter 31.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 : "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 ?"

Arc 2- Auradon
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

ROSALIE'S POV

Rosalie groaned, her eyes hid over her blanket. Her hair was a mess and she was down right tried. From sobbing her eyes out to doing something not well to her body. After talking to Zevon, she needed to release.

She screamed in the woods and destroy her half of the room. Rosalie's roommate was Elliot and they got along well. Both of their room were very different.

For one. When they first came Rosalie made a huge change to their room such as taken down the floral print walls and painted her half of the room ruby red and Elliot a mix between blue and red.

Rosalie had giant cards all over her room with hearts all over to her ruby red dresser to her walk in closet to her to her heart shaped headboard with gold details and her heart patterned floorboard.

Elliot on the other hand, Elliot had a giant mirror on his wall similar to his mother's with blue and red furniture a apple shaped headboard and many things that represent his mother's such as apple designed dresser and chandelier that split between his and Rosalie's room.

He wore a sparkly leather blue and red jacket with red leather pants, combat boots which Evie made for him and a single apple earring hanging down his ear and a crown shaped beanie to cover his royal blue hair.