.Chapter 28.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 : 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫Arc 2 - Auradon┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 : 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Arc 2 - Auradon
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

It had been six months since everything that has happened. Everything that has happened with Uma and her pirate gang and six months since I came to Auradon.

Things have been excited and happy.

Well for started when we first came we were greeting with welcoming arms well of course not all of the AK were happy but most of them where, the first thing we did was heal Hollie. The magical lake work and Hollie and Harry where both healed.

Of course not all of us to go to Auradon it was sad but we decided on a few. It would be me, Hollie, Devon, Rosalie, Elliot and Scarlet and baby Miracle.

Scarlet didn't want to be apart from Harry, but he told her it was for the best and that her and their daughter's safety was more important than his life, Miracle took it hard to.

Harry also said someone had to watch the crew while Uma was no where in sight, Hollie has been keeping updates on him for months for now.

She has her freak out moments sometimes but Harry assured her he'll be fine and if anything goes wrong he'll call her and to make sure he's girls are ok.

And Hollie has been doing just that, she checks on Miracle and Scarlet everyday and her and Scarlet have been getting closer, but I trust Hollie so I don't go full on crazy.

Then there's me and my brother we've been bonding and like all the time we had the best grades out of us and our friend group, yeah it drove the other's crazy all the time but we liked it.