.Chapter 35.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥."
Arc 2- Auradon
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

Olive sighed. It was officially the next day after everything that had happened after her and her friend's visit to the Isle of the Lost. It was also a bright sunny day like it was everyday at Auradon.

She was inside the kitchen sitting on the counter. Her hair was in a big puffy long ponytail and she had a small dalmatian dog pin in her hair.

She wore a royal red fur jacket with a red, black and white plaid dress over neath with paw print stockings and red belt dalmatian heels.

The sweet smell of bacon filled her nose as her girlfriend Hollie was cooking breakfast for her. Her hair was flat iron and she had a black headband over it.

She had on a leather cropped red jacket, with a cropped white shirt underneath, the sleeves of her bomber jacket where dyed gold and she had a small symbol of her father's hook with finger less black leather gloves with gold studs on them and acidic stain pants and red, black and gold combat boots.

"I heard that sigh." Hollie told Olive, Olive turned to her pirate girlfriend.

Her blonde hair shimmered in the lights as Hollie asked "What's wrong pup ?" as she started to cut oranges as Olive said "I'm fine Hol."

Hollie said "I smell lies." with a small chuckle going to the cabinet to get a golden mug to pour some apple juice.

Olive head titled to the side before she chuckled asking "What was that, I dare ask." as Hollie smiled saying "I'm happy." as she plated the waffles, toast and bacon.