.Chapter 10.

Once Rosalie and Devon left to go get some fresh air in the garden I was sitting at Rosalie's Desk reading books about famous villains's schemes in order to help us with our project

I felt my brains was going to explode because of how long I was studying. I felt my brain start to beat as I sighed and closed the book as I got up and stretched.

I yawned as I thought back to what I said to Rosalie and Devon. "Maybe I was being to harsh" I said to myself as I sighed and walked towards the door ready to go apologize to the two.

Once I grabbed the doorknob I heard my stomach began to turned as I gripped it as I groaned "Stupid Cramps" I mutter as I took in a deep breath as I felt a gag reflex come as I rushed towards the bathroom.

~~~

"You think she's clam down yet ?" Rosalie asked Devon as Devon sighed leaning against the cobblestone wall and said "Maybe you know how stubborn she is" as Rosalie sighed and said "Come on" as the two walked towards the castle's back way.

The two began to walk towards Rosalie's door but before they could open it they heard gagging. "The Heck" Devon said as she open the door as they noticed that Rosalie's bathroom door was closed.

"Pup are you ok ?" Devon asked ear pressed against the door. Olive didn't responded they only heard violent coughing.

"Do you need help" Rosalie asked as Devon unlocked the door only to find the fourteen year old VK bend over the toilet puking her guts up.

"Aw Ollie" Rosalie said as they rushed over towards her as Devon went get some cold water for her as Rosalie rubbed her back.

"It's ok let it all out" Rosalie's said to her. The VK did as she followed.

Once she was done Rosalie told Olive to lay down as her and Devon were going to clean up the mess. "T-Thanks you guys" Olive told her two best friends as they turned to her as Rosalie said "Hey were friends aren't we ?" Olive smiled even with the taste of spoiled soup in her mouth.

"Hey you feeling any better ?" Devon asked Olive who was laying down with a bottle of old flat soda in her hand drinking it to clam down her stomach. "Yeah" Olive told her.

"Good drinking that soda should make your stomach feel better" Devon told Olive as she sat up as she looked at the two.

"Guys, I'm sorry for what I said to guys earlier I didn't mean what I said" as Devon and Rosalie said "It's ok Olive, we should have know how important your grades are to you."

"Decides were friends and friends do everything for each other" Devon said as Olive smiled brightly.

"I love you guys"  I said as they came over after washing their hands as they hugged me as I hugged them back as I laid back down and went back to resting

"I love you guys" I said as they came over after washing their hands as they hugged me as I hugged them back as I laid back down and went back to resting.

"I'll have Devon take you home ok " Rosalie said as I nodded and got up as Devon grabbed my hand as she open the window as we waved goodbye to Rosalie as we jumped and climbed the gate and went home...