.Chapter 19.

The Isle of the Lost gloomy weather shined brightly through Rosalie's windows which almost made it look like sunlight was shinning but it wasn't any, it was just a normal gloomy day on the Isle

But to Devon it was a special, because she could spend time with Rosalie, which she couldn't do all the time just because the two had to keep their relationship on the low.

Devon's father already knew that she was bi, and he accepted her for it, he found out by the way Devon would describe the girls on the Isle and asked her the grand question "Do you like girls honey ?" and all he did was patted her on the back and smiled and said "I accept you."

The Queen of Hearts on the other hand, had no idea about Devon or Rosalie being bi, Rosalie told Devon  how her mother couldn't wait till she found the man of her dream, but Rosalie knew she had found the girl of her dreams Devon.

Devon woke up sleepily, she didn't want to even, she wanted to stay asleep, after Mal came back and offered for her to go to Auradon, she didn't expected, Auradon may have been for Mal but never would it had been for Devon and the others.

Devon groaned because of her horrible headache as she looked down only to see Rosalie's with her arms wrapped around Devon's waist and her head on Devon's chest as she sleep calming, her rose tattoo on her wrist shinning.

Devon's smiled at her, seeing Rosalie asleep on her chest, just brought a smile to her face. She gently kissed Rosalie's forehead, just so she didn't wake up, she was grateful that she let her stay the night, when Mal came.

Devon gently removed her arms from her waist and her head from her chest and placed it on her pillow as Devon sighed and walked out of bed.

She stretched her arms and yawned loudly, as she heard Rosalie's voice as she turned to see Rosalie's eyes half way open, smiling at Devon.

Devon sighed and said "Sorry Rose, if I woke you." as she grinned and said "No you didn't, I just woke up on my own."

Rosalie yawned and turned on her side as Devon said "Thank's again for letting me stay babe."

She sat up and said "It's no problem Baby." as Devon smiled by her words as she checked the heart shaped clock and saw the two were running late for school.

"Rose, were late for school." as Rosalie groaned and shot up from bed as she ran around her room looking for something to wear, Devon chuckled at her girlfriend running around in her red underwear and bra quickly getting dressed.