.Chapter 40.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦."
Arc 3- The Royal Cotillion
━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━

ELLIOT'S POV

When Elliot first found out the feeling he might by gay, he was nerve wreck. He had no clue what he was going to do and how his family was going to feel about it.

He had always felt that attractive to guys, and when he felt that feeling for the first time he knew that who he was going to be, but it wasn't always easy.

He had just come out after being in the closet for years. He never told his sister and he never told his mother who was the Evil Queen. Evalina had come out as bisexual years ago. Elliot was scared for her having no idea how their mom would react but she took it well.

Evie on the other hand was queer and she had told Elliot first he was happy for the two of them when they came out. He was starstruck with them being able to come out so easily, with no problems and no judgment.

Elliot had to pull himself together when he came out to his friends, Evie and Evalina been found out he was gay. They accepted him and it made him so happy.

Until then Elliot had no crushes on guys accept the princes who he would see in Auradon, well then there was his friend Zevon but that's a whole other can of worms, he didn't want to get into.

Currently Elliot was inside the locker room he was getting ready to go out for Fencing, though in Auradon Prep it was called R.O.A.R. AP which stood for Royal Order of Auradon Regiment and it was mix of parkour and fencing.

Elliot found himself to be the type of sports guy, he like the feeling of scoring touchdowns, but he did have a feminine side to him. He was aswell marked as the sweet, calm and innocent one out of his siblings well right next to Evie.