.Chapter 16.

During Lunch Period things were a bit different, for the first time Elliot sat with us

During Lunch Period things were a bit different, for the first time Elliot sat with us. Devon and Rosalie said that he could since he was technically my "boyfriend." which me and Elliot only laugh it off.

Since we never really confirmed it but the two were still hoping we would get together. I told them to chill out but they still threw in tiny hints of possible romance.

"I guess this mean Elliot is official apart of our group now." Rosalie said as her and Devon narrowed their eyes Elliot. "As a member of the group there are rules." "Ok what are the rules ?" Elliot asked

"First off we all are always honest to one another, second off were always always gonna be there when our friends need us, third never keep anything from one another, fourth off were going to help each other grow into a better person and last one we don't fall in love with one another."

"Never." Rosalie said with a smile. "How come I never heard the rules ?" I asked them as Rosalie said "Because we were to lazy to tell you." I rolled my eyes at the two as Elliot said "That's a lot of rules." "Yeah and either you follow them or your out the group." Devon said with a smile as Elliot said "I'm gonna follow them decides I think your all pretty cool."

"I'll take that as a complement." Devon said sitting down as the began to eat her leftover meatloaf.

"Anyway Welcome to our group Elliot. Don't cross any of us." Rosalie said as Elliot said "I would never."