.Chapter 21.

Olive's POV

I woke up hours later to a swore back and many purple marks on my body

I woke up hours later to a swore back and many purple marks on my body. I sighed as I groaned and shifted to my side only to see I was still in Hollie's room in the Fish N' Ships Shop.

I felt like I was hit by a car, not just because of my "moment." with Hollie but also about Rosalie and Devon.

I groaned, trying not to think about it, which is when I realized that Hollie wasn't next to me.

I sighed as I sat up in the side and walked around Hollie's room. I had no idea Hollie had a room in the shop, I didn't even knew she worked there. But she did. She made her way all the way to Uma's Quartermaster. And May I say she knew how to run a crew.

I grabbed her robed as I wrapped it around myself as I noticed a old picture of me and her. She was around 7 and I was 6. Man I looked young. Hollie's hand were around my shoulder as she was kissing my cheek, the thing I noticed was there was what looked like to be a dagger that she threw in my face and my eyes were crossed out.

"Ouch." I said removing the dagger, as I put it on her table as I added "Look's like Hol, was letting out some mixed feeling." as my eyes went to Hollie's closet.

I opened the closet door as I saw pirate theme clothes along with what looked like to be a headband I gave her when we were five, I smiled it almost made me forget that fact that she threw daggers at the picture of me.

I even decided I wanted to wear some of Hollie's clothes even if some of them were to big for me. I still managed to get it on. Of course Hollie's boots were to big for me, but I found some that fit me and some fishnet stockings.

I also put her hair in a certain style, like a pirate, along with some starfish earrings and I put on some brown blush and some lip gloss.