One - Unhandled.

Gracie's POV
Hogwarts - September 1996

Here we are, back for another year of Hogwarts. I think we are all scared and excited at the same time. In other words, Voldemort is back. On the other hand, I am pretty sure it will be fun, like every year. It already started on the train,

"No, for fucks sake Blaise!" Daphne screams our whole cabin together, she screams and we all died of laughter, it is so good to be reunited with them. "Too small?" Blaise's arm is up in the air, it almost reaches the top of the cabin, Daphne tries so hard to get the sweets back she just bought, she was hungry the whole ride.
"Oh come on," she yells at him. Pansy, Nott, Malfoy, and I watch them, my stomach already hurts from laughing.

I snap back to reality when we step on the moving Stairs and a boy hit me with his elbow, Malfoy.
"Ah, Owen, do you remember how I nearly pushed you off here in 4th year? I still wish you fell down there." He turns with a devilish smirk to me, I smile sarcastically up at him.
"I really wish I fell down there, if I were dead right now I wouldn't have to face your ugly appearance." He is clearly amused by my answer, he puts his hand on the back of my head and forces me to look down there.
Pansy and the others are already at the top, she looks back and yells at us, "Are you two coming or not? If we leave you alone you might kill each other." She is probably right.
Draco slowly lets go of my hair, but he still focuses on Pansy, as she turns away, he whispers in my ear, "We can still manage to bring you down there, love."
As I pick myself up, Malfoy walks up the stairs, I watched him with a small grin, he turns back as he notices that I am not following him. He holds out his hand, I hesitate to take it, "Come on, I will not bite you."
"Oh well, how lovely."
My hand touches his, "A few seconds ago you threatened to kill me."
He just lets out a quiet chuckle, "Happens to the best of us."

Daphne opens the door, "Ah, home sweet home!" Pansy, Daphne, and I walk into our dorm, we are lucky to get the same one as last year and even luckier to share it again. I jump on my bed, it feels so familiar. My trunk is already placed next to my closet, I stand up to start unpacking it.
"Well," Pansy starts her sentence and stares at me in judgment, "what was that with Draco on the stairs?"
I breathe in heavily, "I-".
But Daphne interrupts me, "What happened?!" she asks with wide eyes. Pansy tells her how Draco bend me over the stair-rail and then how we walked up like nothing happened, with my hand in his. "Bloody Hell, Gracie!" she shouts at me and Pansy isn't able to control her laughter.
"Oh, it was nothing! He just threatened to push me to death and then played nice, the same shit as always." I continue to unpack my huge amount of clothes.
"You guys have a love-hate relationship," says Pansy. Daphne just nods in agreement.
"No, oh my god, no. Not a love-hate- relationship!" I protest.
They both laugh at me, "What about a friends-hate-relationship?", Daphne suggests.
"I wouldn't even consider him as a friend."
"Gracie, you both have been in the same clique for like 5 years, I guess you are friends," Pansy tries to convince me.
"No, no, no, no friends, just friendly with each other when we have to be, you know?" They both behold at me with confused faces.
"Okay, okay, I know what you are, you have a friendly-hate relationship!" Daphne looks delighted by her concept. Pansy giggles and I just don't want to talk about it anymore.
"Yes, okay, something like that," I give in so we can finally move to another topic.
After a few more comments about Draco and me, we decide to finally go to the sorting ceremony, we are already running late, like always, so we hurry to catch up with the boys.

"Here they come!", says Blaise loudly to Theo and Malfoy, so we can hear him.
"Sorry, we're late," I apologize. We are sitting at the end of the table, I stare at the free seats, one next to Blaise, one between Blaise and Malfoy, and one on the opposite, next to Theo. I catch Theo and he glares at Pansy to sit next to him, Daphne just sits down ist the nearest seat, next to Blaise. I sit down between Malfoy and Zabini. It's quiet for a few moments, around us chatting and laughing. Blaise moves constantly, "What the hell are you trying?", I question.
"I am trying to find Luna, you know the blond ravenc-", he says, but I cut him off.
"Of course, I know who Luna is! You have had a crush on her for forever," I exclaim a little bit too loud.
"Shush it!", he warns me. Draco chuckles, and I join in. While the new students walk in the great hall, I observe Theo and Pansy, he tries to hold her hand, but she pulls away. Poor Theo. They hooked up multiple times at parties, always completely drunk, but they never ended up as an official couple. Theo wants them to be in a relationship, I can tell.