Twenty-Seven - Stunning.

Pansy's POV
Hogwarts - January 1997

"Hey", I greet Hermione. I let her sleep last night, but I don't want to spend the day alone. I trust her and I would love to tell her, of course, but I won't. I won't mess it up again. Never.
"Hey, are you alright?"
"Yeah," I mumble and lean in to kiss her. She's busy studying but I don't care, I just want to be in her company.
"What happened yesterday with them?" She asks but she only pays a little bit of attention, she's lost in her books.
"It was crazy chaotic, but it's," I hesitate, I want to say it's fine but it's not and then I would lie to her, no matter what I say I'll lie to her, "it's fine."
"Are you sure?" Her attention left her book and is now on me. Fuck...why did I hesitate?
"Yeah, no, it's alright, nothing- like, nothing really special." I smile at her awkwardly. She knows I am not telling the truth but I pray she doesn't ask again.
"You want some tea?" She asks. Thank God.
I exhale relieved, "Yeah, I'd love that."

Hermione comes back out of the common room with two cups in her hand. My fingers brush over hers as I take the cup from her, I wait for a reaction, a little grin at least, but nothing. I watch her take a sip as she moves back to her desk. I do the same. "What tea is that?" I ask. "That's not the normal tea, right? Or did you add something? Honey?" She doesn't respond, she only shakes her head a little. "What really? I could swear it tastes different!" I drink even more. It's not bad though.
"Pansy? What was going on last night?"
"Draco and Gracie had a huge fight because Draco is involved with the Dark Lord and then Theo and Daph fought too. I was so mad and I kinda threatened Theo and then Blasie was there and yeah, Draco told us everything and I think he literally broke Theo's nose. There was blood all over my bed-" Oh my god. Hermione, she tricked me. What did I just do? No, no, no. My jaw drops as Hermione's gaze meets mine. "You- you gave me veritaserum?"
"I-" She stops. "What do you mean Draco is involved with the Dark Lord?"
"Draco is supposed to repair the vanishing cabinet so the Dark Lord can enter the castle and kill Ha-" I stop before I burst out more.
"That's it?" Hermione asks. This time I am staying strong, I'll say no more, I just keep my mouth shut, literally. Even though I already told her everything.
"Got what we needed?" Ron enters the room, followed by Harry.
"Fuck all of you!" I shout at them.
"Who knows, Pansy?" Harry asks me. "Draco, Gracie, Daphne, Theo, and Blaise right?" I remain silent. "That's a yes, guys."
"Why would you do that?" I ask Hermione while I get up, I am about to attack her, but Ron holds me back.
"I am so sorry, Pansy," Hermione apologizes and I could swear I see a tear rolling down her cheek.
"I am not," Ron says. "Do it, Hermione," he orders her around like a puppy. What the fuck?
"I love you," she whispers. "Obliviate."

Gracie's POV
Hogwarts - February 1997

It's been weeks. I stopped counting. I stopped counting the times he missed class. I stopped counting the times he missed out on parties. I stopped counting the times he missed our hangouts.
I stopped counting the days I missed Draco because it was every day.
It's all so fucked up. He is busy with his task, I get that, but it's still so fucked up.
I stare at him sleeping next to me. I imagine how we would be if his father didn't get him involved. How happy we would be after we got over the whole Astoria and Ron thing. Of course, he is not leaving me alone, but it feels like it. Of course, I am not lonely, my friends are all around me, but it still feels like it.
"You're both coming tonight, right?" Blaise whispers before he leaves the room.  I nod slowly. "Great, see you later." It's Luna's birthday today. We're going to a fancy restaurant. Dress elegant. That's all the information we got. Blaise planned it all out. I am certain he made sure it would be perfect.
"Is he away?" Draco's eyes flutter open.
"You've been awake this whole time?" I laugh.
"Maybe," he smirks. I miss seeing him happy. "I rarely get to see you...alone. I wouldn't waste that time to sleep." He kisses me. Passionately, with lust. My hand travels through his hair. He places kisses on my jawline and moves down to my collarbone.
"But you should rest, Drac-" My moan interrupts my sentence.
"Let me take care of you, darling. We can sleep later."