Two - Games.

Gracie's POV
Hogwarts - September 1996

After Pansy and I made our way to the bar to get a drink, we bump into Fred and George Weasley, "Hello Ladies!", they yell at us, at the same time, against the loud music.
"My favorite redheads!", I greet them, "What are you up to?" Each of them holds like 6 shot glasses in their hands and one bottle.
"Beer pong, but with shots instead, we just need someone to play with," replies Fred, they look at each other, Pansy and I look at each other, we all think the same.

"Yes! Another one!" Pansy and I jump up and down in joy, holding one another. If Pansy makes the next one we will win. People around us are already watching the four of us playing and having fun like little children. George misses the cup, so now it is Pansy's turn.
"You can do it!", I whisper in her ear, well, the alcohol out of me whispers in her ear. The ball flies perfectly and lands ideally inside the cup. We laugh and again we jump together up and down in excitement.
Fred and George scream at us, "Revenge!"
Pansy can tell that I am already pretty drunk, "Another round?"
I shake my head, "Without me," I point at Theo who stared at Pansy the whole game, "He will replace me, okay? I will see you later." Without any hesitation, I take one of the three shots that are left and gulp it down. I go over to the twins and pat George's shoulder, if it is George, "Better luck next time, Darling!"

"Ehh, I get a Sex on the beach, with extra much vodka, please," I shout at the boy who stands behind the bar, the music is way too loud, "thank you!" I take a huge sip of the cocktail, he really put extra much vodka in it. My eyes travel from Blaise, who stands at the music put with Pucey, to the dancing crowd, to the beer pong tables, and then to a few boys sitting on sofas at the edge of the dance floor. They are probably watching the girls dance. Perverts. My view is already spinning a bit, but that won't stop me from joining the dancing crowd. I stumble over to a group of Slytherin girls, to join them dancing. As I get closer I recognize Astoria in their circle, I just go to someone else I know. A bunch of girls wave me over to them, I don't even know if I know them. I dance and dance, not realizing who is behind me. The boys I just described as Perverts. I keep on dancing, but I look at them one by one, in the back I saw red hair, Fred and George are still playing drinking games, it has to be Weaselbee. Next to him is probably Potter or some other Gryffindor. The rest of the guys aren't noticeable to me, except for one, the one who is apparently staring at me the whole time. Draco Malfoy of course. What the fuck is he looking at? I turn back around to avoid eye contact. After what felt like minutes, I wonder if he is still looking. Okay, okay, yes he is.
"Okay Malfoy, looks like you want to play," I say under my breath to myself. I stare him in the eyes, still dancing, I don't know what I am doing, but it looks like he is smirking at me. Oh god no. I check out the other guys behind him, I guess he can see that. Draco turns around to see that Weasley is also watching me. Calmly I join the girls again. Then I feel a cold hand on my waist, it turns me around to be forced to look at the Person.
It's obviously Draco, "Pretty drunk huh?"
I give him an ironic smile, "Not as drunk as you were last Yule Ball." His smirk turned into an angry countenance. The thought of this night still makes me laugh, even when I am in an extremely bad mood. Draco drank a bit too much,

"What the hell happened?" I stumble into the Common room, drunk but not as drunk as Draco. Apparently, he had too much of the whiskey we bootlegged with us.
"What, er, d- do you mean?!" Draco chokes on his words, Blaise, who brought him here and made him sit down to drink water, and I burst into laughter.
"Mate, Snape asked you to come to the side, I guess he noticed how fucked up you are, on your way you almost fell, and then-," Blaise needs to take a breath, because he laughed so hard while talking about what just happened, "and then you just looked at him and threw up right in front of his shoes!"
Draco's face is now pale, "I- I did?"
"Yes! Draco you did that!", I yell at him, still laughing hard.
Suddenly Draco jumps up and screams, "No! No I did- did not!", he still had the full glass of water in his hand, and while he jumps he showers Blaise with all the inside of it. I guess this is the funniest Yule Ball that ever happened.