Fifteen - Magic.

Gracie's POV
Hogwarts - November 1996

Our lips collide. Butterflies fill my stomach.

"Miss Owen, do you know where Mr. Zabini could be?" The first period on a Monday morning, I am basically dead, and the Professor asks me some random questions. I was in my great thoughts from Saturday night.
"No," I answer slowly. That's a lie, I know exactly where he went this morning. After he sobered up from Astoria's love potion he went straight to Luna. We already talked to her, and she was relieved. Daph and Astoria talked, well, Daph talked. Astoria listened and apologized multiple times. I haven't seen her since I slapped her. Luckily. The class goes on. As Professor Flitwick orders us to open our books, I flip the book open. A note. Again.

Do you want to know who I am in love with? Read the second word again.

There are even little hearts drawn around the words. That's not Draco's handwriting. It's the same as last time. I elbow Draco next to me slightly, so he would look at me. I feel his confused sight on me, but it quickly falls onto the tiny paper as I slide it to him. He reads it and balls his paper in his hand.
"Where did that come from?" His voice is quiet but he is so angry.
"It was in the book." Draco leans back. We are all supposed to read, it's noiseless in the classroom.
"Gracie, who has access to your dorm?" Wait, who has access to my dorm? The person who sends me these probably has access.
"You, Pansy, Daphne, Theo, Blaise, and probably Hermione and Astoria. Maybe also Luna. I am not sure, but I'll ask the others." He will freak out if I don't ask them.
"Make a fucking list," he whispers harshly.

"He is a bit overprotective, isn't he?" asks Daphne after I told her and Pansy that Draco wants a list. I nod.
"Alright, this won't take long. I told the password Hermione. No one else. I am sure she isn't sending you these," assures Pansy.
"I told it Astoria and Luna," says Daph.
"And other than them only the boys know it, right?" They nod. "What if they told someone else?" I am concerned, not only because of the notes but what if many people have access to our private stuff?
"Don't freak out, Gracie. You won't fall for someone because they sent you notes. Anyway, you are head over heels in love with Malfoy," laughs Pansy. I smile to myself. She's right, I am so in love with him.

"Hey," I enter Draco's dorm.
But only Blaise answers, "What's up?" I groan and close the door behind me. Blaise shushes me, "Luna is taking a nap." I go further into the room, she is asleep on his chest.
"Aww," I smile. "Where is Draco?"
"Practice." Oh, I totally forgot. "But he said I should tell you to read this." Blaise points to an opened letter on Draco's bed.

Draco,
your father and I won't leave this week. We decided to stay a little bit longer to spend some time with you. We will leave next Monday. Your father talked to Tom, and they agreed to meet up. Do you and Gracie have time to come to London this weekend? We would love to get to know her better. What about a fancy restaurant? It would be a great way to say goodbye for such a long time. Tom said he and Erin have time all weekend. I would suggest we go on Saturday. What about the famous restaurant where they have this delicious fish? You loved it as a kid. I am looking forward to hearing from you and we are so excited about the weekend!
Love, Mom.

How cute. I believe the evening could be interesting, but I am down. I don't know how Draco thinks about their idea, he probably hates it. "What is it?" asks Blaise, I completely forgot he is here.
"An invitation," I answer shortly. He gives me a quiet nod while I walk out of the dorm to meet Draco after practice.

"What are you doing here?" I think I scared him. I am leaning against the wall outside of the changing room.
"Aren't you glad to see me?" I tease.
Then he spots the letter in my hand, "What are you thinking?" He looks so uncomfortable as our eyes meet.
"I would love to go," I announce confidently and start heading back to the castle. I hear him sigh as he follows me.