Five - Missing.

Daphne's POV
Hogwarts - September 1996

Astoria literally begged me to let her come, I didn't want to fight with her so I gave in. It is already 10 pm, everyone is already a little bit drunk. I talked to Luna pretty long, she is a total sweetheart, she mentioned a thousand times how much she likes my jewelry. I adore her personality, Blaise, better not mess it up. Pansy is still missing, but I don't know what happened between her and Theo, no one told me. Maybe I'll ask Gracie later if I don't forget it.
"Daph! Dance with me!" Gracie pulls my arm and pulls me out of my thoughts. Gracie and Luna are dancing in the middle of the room. Luna announced multiple times that she doesn't want to drink much, but now she seems drunk. Astoria is pretty quiet, she watches Gracie and obviously Draco. She sits in the corner and observes everything. I stand up and start to dance, I can feel the alcohol. Gracie, Luna, and I are dancing and laughing, I barely notice how Astoria moves to Draco, Blaise, and Theo. The three guys are sitting on Blaise's bed and are about to take another shot.
After the Fire Whiskey ran down their throats, Astoria tries to talk to Draco, Theo and Blaise are probably joking about her. I can't hear what they are saying, the music is too loud. Draco grins too as Astoria sits down across him and wants to move towards him. What the hell is she doing there? This is getting ridiculous. She should know that none of the boys are interested in her, not even Draco.
"Astoria! Come on, Dance with me!" I shout, but she ignores me. It's her own fault that everyone makes fun of her, I can't always protect her. Gracie must have noticed me staring at Astoria, while she tries to get close to Draco.
"Let's get the boys," she says and goes to Theo, she pulls out of the bed to stand and pushes him towards Luna, she is still dancing. Blaise follows, but Draco, Draco is still on the bed with Astoria closer to him. We all know how he hates to dance. Gracie puts a slower song on, probably to get Blaise to dance with Luna. Her plan backfires.
I step to Draco and Astoria, "Can I borrow him for a second?" I grin, but she just rolls her eyes.
"Go get your girl," I say to Draco, in the corner of my view I see my sister standing up, thinking I meant her, she's wrong. "She is right there." I wink and point at my best friend. Before Draco walks away he whispers a Thank you in my ear. Sometimes he can be nice too.

Theo's POV

I push Blaise and Luna together. Yes, I force them to dance, but I know that Blaise will thank me later. Actually, it is great to make someone important to you happy, especially after a heartbreak. I am glad no one noticed how much this whole thing hurt me, except Draco and Gracie of course. I don't feel like bothering Blaise with my problems while he is busy falling in love, he really deserves it. I lean against the wall and then my eyes catch Gracie. She watches them happily, till her smile turns from joyful to playful as her gaze shifts to Draco. He slowly, but confident, goes to her. I don't see it, I just know he is smirking. They don't talk, they just hold eye contact as he grabs her waist and drags he in the middle of the room, near Blaise and Luna. They dance closely. Her hands on his neck. His hands are on her hips, pulling her even closer. I am fucking jealous of their bond, whatever it is. I still believe it could be more than a friendship. I guess they would work out, for how long is the question.
"Don't watch too long, Theo. Your dick will get hard," says Daphne. I wish it would be so easy after today.
"Good job, they dance great together, a little bit close, but good. All thanks to you."
She giggles, "I am shocked, suddenly they get along so well."
I nod, "Can you imagine, they spent the afternoon together?" She gasps and I nod again. I was so puzzled as I spotted Gracie in Draco's bed, but I didn't care at this moment.
"What about your sister?" I ask. We both look over to her standing in front of Blaise's mirror fixing her hair.
"She has to understand that Draco is not interested in her. Sucks for her, but I really can't look after her all the time."
I agree, "You are right. Wanna dance?" She grabs my hand and we join the others, dancing with Daph distracts me from Pansy. I relax my hands on her hips, just like Draco did, not so close obviously. We sway, we laugh and we are drunk. Not extremely drunk, not sober, something in the middle.