Chapter 1

Third person POV:
Wanda arrives at HQ nervous still learning the extent of her powers trying to find her way in a world without Vision still racked with guilt regarding the town of Westview.
"I could totally take Cap in a fight," Wanda hears Sam yelling to Bucky.
"Yeah cause the dude is like 100 years old. What's he going to do hit you with his walking stick?" Bucky snarks back.
Nothing has changed she laughs to herself.
"Hello Boys. I hope I haven't interrupted anything important," She smirks. Bucky bursts out laughing as Sam rolls his eyes.
"The new recruits are here and ready to go," Bucky declares trying to stop himself from giggling.
Wanda nods following Bucky and Sam into the training facilities.
Stood in front of her were a few familiar faces as well as a few new ones. Peter's face lights up.
"Hi Wanda. Do you remember me I was there when we all came back from the dust and we saved the universe?" Peter babbled excitedly. Behind her she could hear Sam and Bucky mimicking him.
"Hey Spiderman. I hope they haven't been too mean to you. Don't worry you're not alone," Wanda replies.
Next to him Monica was stood someone that Wanda felt bittersweet about seeing. You could tell they were both awkward about it and just smiled. Wanda had asked for Monica to be involved even though she had not seen her since the day she said goodbye to her Sitcom life and safe haven.

Y/N POV:
Right you're next be cool don't be intimidated by the stunning lady. You're not going to mess this up.
"And this here is our final recruit Y/N. Her powers include telekinesis and super speed. I thought Cap was fast but this girl is seriously impressive," Bucky introduces me. Wanda nods in my direction and I smiled back. You could see a twinge of sadness in her eyes. Sam and Bucky had given us an explanation of who our trainers would be and their histories we were specifically told not to mention three things: Pietro, Vision or Westview.

"Ok so our plan for this week is to work out the extent of your abilities. Then we will focus on controlling them and improving them if we can," Sam says.

"Sam and I will show you all to your rooms then be ready for lunch at 12. We begin training at 1:30. Don't be late," Bucky pleads. One by one they show us to our rooms. All the girls rooms are next to each other even Wanda's. I guess it will be nice to get to know them but I have no idea what straight girls talk about.

I throw my bag on my bed beginning to unpack. It was 11:50 by the time I'd worked out where everything was in my room and how it all worked so I decided to head down to lunch early. I leave my room and lock my door. I walk around for a bit realising I'd got lost I'm pacing up and down the hall when I turn around bumping straight into Wanda.

"I am so sorry. I'm such an idiot," I blurt out rapidly in shock that I'd make such a fool out of myself in front of the most stunning woman I had ever seen. She had long light auburn hair with the most beautiful piercing hazel eyes. I was in complete awe with my gay panic soaring through the roof. Why are you acting like a twelve year old with a crush pull yourself together you're in your mid 20s. I shake myself into awareness continuing to apologise.

"Hey it's ok. It was an accident," she reassured me with a quaint smile. "They were right you are fast. I never saw you coming." Oh no I forgot I speed pace when I panic. She must think I'm crazy. Wanda leads me to the lunch room.

"11:59. Just in time," Sam says. I sit down at the table next to Wanda introducing myself to Monica and Peter trying to get to know them. I noticed Wanda being rather quiet maybe that's just how she is. "Who started the party without me?" I hear a loud Male voice shout. I turn around startled behind me is the finest specimen of a man I had ever seen. Thor really is the God of Lesbians.

He sits down the other side of Wanda talking to all of us intrigued as to our powers. He also seemed to made Wanda laugh which made me smile. I just can't work her out. After a good hour or so of talking. We all leave the table heading to the training room.
"Are you ready?" Wanda asks.
"As I'll ever be."