Chapter 10

Wanda's POV:
The next few days of training were hell. Having to train her everyday knowing that all I wanted to do in that moment was kiss her was painful and hard. I became distracted so Sam had to take charge as the sensible one. Y/N had planned the perfect first date. She put so much effort in and I appreciated it and her so much. I never thought that I could feel this way again. We sneak back to her room most evenings to cuddle and kiss. She's very sweet never wanting to initiate the kiss so she doesn't rush me or push me to do anything I don't want to. I had a surprise planned for her this weekend. I knew her favourite team were playing so I'd got a subscription for the match so we could watch it together in the cabin. I'd also bought myself a shirt to match hers. Throughout the week I'd stocked up the cabin fridge with drinks and the cupboards with snacks so we could enjoy the game in comfort.

We hadn't got to spend much time together this week as in the evening Sam had planned games and quiz nights to make sure we continued to work well as a team. It was nice to see a different side of Sam. He was working really hard to make us a team. Sam was embracing his inner Captain America. Y/N and I still spoke telepathically where she'd tell me I looked beautiful or that she wanted to kiss me. It was like torture.

It was Friday Night and we only had one week left of training before Y/N went home to finish up her adoption. Then we would be sent on missions. I was nervous as I hadn't been on a mission since Thanos. I'm still learning how to control my powers. My main concern is Y/N I'm so worried she'll get hurt. That's something I cannot think about for two long or it will eat me up inside.

"Tonight you're all free to do what you want, no more team building. We have one week left of training before we are sent on missions. We need to be ready and focused. The next week will be focusing on refining your abilities and situational judgements. Next weekend you have time to do what you'd like. Then the real work begins," Sam states as we eat dinner. Y/N is sat opposite me.
*Fancy sneaking off to our cabin?* I read her think.
*I'd rather just relax in your room and watch a movie* she nods her head and smiles. Everything is ready and prepared for tomorrow she can't go to the cabin and see it before then. We both quickly finish dinner and excuse ourselves. I leave first heading straight to her room she catches me up.

As soon as we shut the door I push her up against it and kiss her. It's what I've been craving all day. It was passionate. I run my hands through her hair deepening the kiss with every movement. We both have to pull away breathless. She smirked.
"Relax and watch a movie ay?" She jokes still smirking.
"Shut up or I won't do it again." She puts her hand up surrendering. We climb on the bed and I cuddle into her chest as she turns on another Rom Com. We never end up actually watching the film because we are too busy kissing or teasing each other. She goes quiet and looks deep in thought
"Are you ok?" I ask looking up at her withdrawn eyes.
"Will you come with me? To sign the adoption papers will you come with me? You don't have to I just. I'm nervous," she asks reluctantly.
"Of course I will." I kiss the beautiful girl above me.
"Thank you," she says smiling down at me. I snuggled into her more holding her tight enough to know she's safe. Y/N's phone starts to go it's Jordan on FaceTime.
"You'll never believe what Charlie said to me." We both laughed knowing whatever he said was probably not worth this much fuss over.
"He said that Bucky wasn't attractive," Jordan continued. It made us laugh harder.
"You do know he's your boyfriend right? He's probably annoyed you find him attractive. To be honest I don't think he's attractive either," Y/N states. He gasped.
"None of you have taste. Wanda you think he's cute don't you?" He pleaded with me.
"No sorry." With that he hung up which made us laugh even more.

We stayed cuddled for hours until it started to get late. Y/N was not herself she was deep in thought with anguish in her eyes. She started to yawn so I decided to leave her to get some rest. She walks me to the door and I kiss her softly Goodnight. Just as I'm about to open the door she starts speaking.
"Will you stay with me? I don't want to be alone right now." She looked nervous still troubled with worries over the adoption. She thinks that she'll get there and they won't want her. Or that they'll change their minds. Or it will affect her and Jord's friendship.
"Come here." I bring her in for a hug holding her tight as I kissed her. "I'd stay forever if you'd let me," I speak openly. I feel her squeeze me tighter as her emotions take over her. I lie on the bed letting her cuddle into me this time. I just had to be there for her supporting her through this. Knowing she has me. She will always have me. No matter what.