Chapter 7

Wanda POV:
Drinking games equal honesty. Some things I'm not ready to reveal yet. I've known this girl for not even two weeks. It's like she sees me in a way that no one has before. She doesn't want me to be someone I'm not. She just wants me to be authentically me. But I'm going to take this opportunity to get to know her more.
"Ok let's start with truth or dare. If you don't want to answer you drink. Sound good?"
"Sure that sounds good," I reply. We're sat on our own which I like. This is how I want to get to know her.
"Truth or Dare Wanda?"
"Dare," I say instantly regretting my decision.
"Hmm ok. I dare you to go and get Sam's shield and levitate it across the room to mess with him."
I nod in accordance and head off to where we keep our combat equipment and suits.

I find the shield take it to just outside the bar and float it into the room. Sam immediately gets up and starts chasing it. I fly it outside and he keeps following it. Even Bucky has joined into help. After I've made them do a few laps of the track I drop the shield. Head inside like nothing happened taking my seat next to her watching her in fits of laughter.
"Ok that was better... than I ever could have ...imagined," Y/N manages to get out between her fits of laughter. That was all worth it to make her smile. I love it when she laughs. It's infectious. You just find yourself laughing and smiling with her.

"My turn. Truth or Dare?" I ask the girl hoping she picks truth I just want to know one thing.
"Truth. Be nice," she pleads.
"When we played Never have I ever at the last party who was it you drank for?" I made it completely obvious that I wanted to know but I didn't mind. I need to know if it's me. Knowing the feelings I'm trying to suppress I just want to know if there's a chance. I'm not saying I want it to but maybe I'd like it to. I just watch Y/N down her drink.
"Was that you downing your drink for Dutch courage or cause you refuse to answer? If it's the second answer if I guess will you tell me?"
"I don't know if I'm ready to tell you that but if you guess in 3 goes then I'll tell you but I'm going to need some shots first." Y/N asks the bartender for 3 shots for each of us. Within seconds she's downed all 3. I follow suit.
"Ok my first guess is Thor." My reasoning behind it was because he's a literal God who looks like he's been sculpted by angels.
"I can see why you thought that but he's not my type. Very good looking guy though," she replies honestly. Right so if Thor's not her type then who is. Who's the opposite of Thor? A human? Sam? Peter? Or am I getting the opposite of Thor wrong maybe it's Monica or maybe it was even me.
"Monica?" She looks at me shocked. Shit it is her isn't it. It's not me.
"No but I'm guessing the plaid shirt and the outfit tonight told you something," Y/N laughs. In that room there was only me left but I don't know if I'm ready to say that.
"Do you think maybe we could take our drinking game outside to the bench maybe before I make my next guess?" She nods. The bartender hands us a bottle of Vodka with some shot glasses and we head out to the bench.

Y/N POV:
Before we left I checked Jord was alright he was busy hinting at Carol trying to see if she was a lesbian so I left him to it.
"You ok? You look a little nervous I thought it was me who was answering not you?" I said to her. Putting my hand over hers on the bench. I know full well the only woman left to guess is her and that she knows that too. I don't know what her reaction is going to be. My heart starts pounding and I take another shot before she answers which she laughs at as I spill some down myself.
"Yeah I'm ok. You know you're really good at spilling stuff?"
"You're one to talk...You can say it you know. We both know who you're going to say and it could change our friendship but this is a game. What we choose to do with it is up to us," I say trying to comfort her.
"Me."

I nod almost embarrassed by admitting it but there was no other choice. My cheeks are flushed and I decide to take another shot. I can't look at her I'm too scared what she will say.
"Do you want to know who I drank for?" I nod hoping it'll provide me some comfort.
"It was you. I don't know what this means but I'm willing to work it out together. Maybe we could start by going on a date? I want to take things slowly I haven't done this in a while but I think I'm finally ready to." I finally breathe again and can look at her. She puts her hand on my face smiling at me scrunching her nose. She's happy.
"That would be nice. I think I have something in mind," I whisper in relief. She takes my hand and we head back inside to join the rest of the party. The music is loud and everyone is up dancing.
"May I have this dance?" I ask bowing in front of her.
"You may," she answers. I pull her in towards me. We start dancing to the music and singing really loudly completely out of tune but we don't care we are enjoying ourselves. Jordan comes over and joins us as they blast Come on Eileen through the speakers. Carol and Monica start dancing beside us too.
"I'm sorry for Jordan he has no filter. He will say the first thing that comes into his head," I apologise loudly to Carol over the music.
"Hey it's ok. A lot of what he said was accurate."
"Please don't tell him that he will be unbearable," I beg her.

A few hours later the party starts to die down. Jordan is too drunk to function so Wanda and I take him back to my room where he collapses on the bed taking up all the room. When I try to budge him over he won't move. Wanda starts laughing at his stubbornness while he starts muttering about Bucky.
"Great I guess I'm on the floor then or maybe I'll sleep in the lounge," I say rolling my eyes. Starting to get my things together to get ready for bed.
"I'm going to head to bed too," Wanda answers heading towards the door. I accompany her to the door.
"Goodnight," I speak softly closing the door.
"You know you could stay in my room. I promise I won't take up all the room," she says quickly before I can shut the door.
"Are you sure?" She nods taking my hand leading me to her room. I use her bathroom to get dressed for bed. She wears a cute pair of PJs that make her look adorable. We both get into bed. I quickly realise I won't be able to sleep I'm so aware that this girl who I like is right next to me. What if I snore? I feel her shuffle towards me.
"Y/N are you awake?"
"I can't sleep," I whisper. She rolls towards me cuddling in to my chest. It just felt right we both drift off to sleep with a content smile on her face and mine.