Chapter 35

Wanda's POV:
Y/N and I were taken by the photographer to get some good photos before the party started. I just caught myself staring at her she got more beautiful every time I saw her. My wife looked really good. It's sounds strange but right at the same time. The photographer dismissed us once he was satisfied with the photos.
"So my wife do you think we could have a proper kiss now? I didn't want to kiss you fully in front of everyone cause they'd just be too jealous," I ask wanting desperately to kiss her.
"I was hoping you'd say that. Not only do you look beautiful you look hot as hell. Now come here," she demands pulling me into her. I let the craving take over kissing her with consuming passion. We didn't want to stop but we knew we had guests waiting for us.

We decided to not worry about a canopy as it was a nice warm day and when it gets cold everyone can come inside. As we walk in everyone starts cheering.
"Introducing Wanda and Y/N Maximoff," Jord says over the microphone.
I hear Carol wolf whistle earning her yet another smacked arm from Valkyrie making Y/N and I laugh. Mia and Giuseppe really pulled out all the stops. The food was absolutely beautiful. I caught myself at times just looking at Y/N she was so content and happy. I loved her smile so much.
"You're staring babe," she smirks kissing me on the cheek.
"I just like to take a minute to admire my beautiful wife," I say making her blush.

After we'd all finished eating we hear the clinking of glasses indicating it was time for speeches. Y/N and I stand up but I let her do the talking.
"My wife and I... wow that sounds good. Sorry. We just want to say thank you to a few people if we forget you I'm really sorry we love you all so much. Firstly we want to thank Mia and Giuseppe for the beautiful food as always and for making the proposal so perfect. We also want to thank our groomsmen and our bridesmaids you all look amazing. It's nice to see you all dressed up instead of sweaty in your training clothes. Special thank you to Jordan for being the best brother a girl can ask for even if you do take Wanda's attention away from me, a lot. It's nice to know he will always have Wanda's back as well as mine. Carol you are the best maid of honour ever throwing a brilliant bachelorette party and giving us so much self confidence with your wolf whistles. To Mum and Dad thank you for welcoming us into your family with open arms of love and acceptance. Finally and most importantly. I'd like to raise a toast to my beautiful wife Wanda. I'm so lucky to have her and be loved by her. To Wanda."
"To Wanda!" Everyone says raising their glasses.

Next up for the speeches was Jordan, this should be good.
"So when Y/N and I were talking about vows and speeches, I decided to do something a little bit different so I wrote a poem. It's pretty good if I do say so myself.
When Y/N met you she was a mess,
you gave her hope, a chance of success.
She let you in something we'd never seen,
A special bond making her feel like a teen.
You put on that red dress making her fall,
So hard and so fast breaking down her wall.
Then something bad happened tearing you apart,
You're my home you said mending her heart.
Three months had passed together once more,
There was no holding back, not anymore.
Your love was made for the movie screens,
A Hawaiian holiday treated like queens.
You came to our house and asked for her hand,
Make her happy was our only demand.
You proposed in a place so dear to her heart,
The plan was perfect it was incredibly smart.
Together a year and here we all stand,
Wishing you joy and happiness within that band.
We're lucky to be here witnessing your love,
Something so pure created from above.
So this is my poem about the greatest love story,
For getting you together I will take the glory.
But all seriousness I'd like to raise a toast,
But mainly for Wanda I love you the most." He always had a way of stealing the show but it was very sweet.

"And now please put your hands together for the Maximoff's first dance," Jord says. Y/N takes my hand kissing it gently as she leads us to the dance floor. I hold onto her tightly as our song starts playing. Hold on I know that voice.
"Is that you singing?" I ask her in admiration.
"I promised I'd surprise you everyday," she says. God she was thoughtful. I kiss her gently as we sway from side to side. Her parents come onto the dance floor along with all the other couples. I was surprised to see even Valkyrie and Carol dance. Monica looked so happy dancing with Sam. Considering how we met I was glad to have her in my life. She was a good friend to Y/N and I. I looked around the room and felt so fortunate to have so many people around us.

We danced and sang late into the night with everyone we loved. Eventually most people had gone home or to bed. The only ones left were our usual group plus Jord, Charlie and Y/N's Mum and Dad. We were sat in a circle and everyone was telling stories about Y/N and I.
"You know I've never actually heard you sing live
Y/N will you sing for us please?" her mum asked.
Y/N ran to get her guitar and was back in a second.
"Ok one condition we all sing together," she says and we all agree. She started strumming Perfect by Ed Sheeran as she knew everyone knew the lyrics.

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be yours and
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

It was such a beautiful way to end the evening I kissed her softly. Seeing everyone we loved smiling and singing happily was so comforting. As we got to the cabin door Y/N lifted me up carrying me over the doorstep.
"You're such a romantic Y/N," I say. She looks around and her jaw drops. I'd decorated the cabin with photos of us and lots of rose petals.
"You wait there. I'll be back in a second," I told her. She was so busy looking at all our photos together that she barely noticed I was gone. A few minutes later I stepped out in my lingerie and a silk dressing gown. I pull her towards me by her suit jacket. We climb onto the bed. Before I connect our lips, I just look at her.
"I love you so much Y/N."
"Te amo mucho mí corazon."

Prepare for a big time jump for the epilogue.