fourteen

Here's Lola and King Alistair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

H a r r y

Two Months Later

London used to be one of the world's most vibrant cities. I could always recall the familiar hustle and bustle environment whenever I closed my eyes. The city was a captivating place yet it endured many hardships following the year 2014. The Vampire race treated the area badly, leaving it in this darkened and overgrown state which all current species know it to be.

As someone who was from London, and spent all of his time there, I became accustomed to the places which were within my reach to explore. Sometimes, I would say that I felt the urge to hop on the next tube, or maybe catch the next bus to Oxford Street. I yearned to go out to Soho with my friends for a night out drinking. Or maybe even something that was more craved, maybe, I just missed spending time walking through the loving city with my wonderful Lola.

Even though it had been two hundred years since her passing, I can still remember every single moment that we spent with one another. She was the woman who I was going to marry after all. I planned my entire life with her, down to the number of children which I knew she desired to conceive. I will always miss the way that her brown hair floated elegantly behind her shoulders, and shaped around her warm and flawless face. Her eyes were also a deep hazel, with the sunlight altering them to either green or brown depending on the particular time of day.

My human years were filled with so many constant praises and comments. I would always remember being proud of my own achievements, even if I looked somewhat gloating to the other people around me. Many people referred to me differently, even when many of them had no idea of who I truly was. Harry Styles, the overly serious. Harry Styles, the youngest yet most mature sibling of his family. Harry Styles, the perfectly selected lawyer. Harry Styles, the tall and lean man. Harry Styles, the one who cared too much. Harry Styles, the one who was madly in love.

I supposed that the people around me thought that I was idiotic for being so in love at the young age of twenty-two. And I would agree to some extent that I was foolish, foolish for being too consumed by a woman that I forgot the importance of honest survival. It was my fault that my dear Lola died, and it still felt like a heavy burden so many years on.

The past two months have been different though. I never believed that anyone would be able to match Lola, in terms of the absolute wholly amount of adoration that I had for her. I have met many beautiful women in the past, who most definitely were each perfect in their own way, yet none of them were perfect to me, none of them were perfect like Lola, yet that has changed.

When I first saw Anastasia Rosé Frascella, I could sense her fighting personality and honest persona. My powers were able to instantly tell me that she was different, and a human who stood a chance amongst this despicable race of blood-suckers. I always knew deep down that she needed to be placed within my hold so that I could protect her, and I was threatened when the whole auction and argument took place between me and Lord Zayn.

Two months I have learnt more about her and my feelings have grown. I have noticed her true self blossoming. She was very childish when I first met her, with her being unaware of the real, dark world. I knew that the backwards and forwards argument between us two Lords got to her, even though she never admitted that it did. She had been hurt over those eight days, and it seemed ridiculous that I felt so strongly for her over such a short period of time.

I have learnt details about her which she was adamant that only I knew, including her past and the names of each member of the family, both alive and deceased. I loved her fascination with the outside world and the confusion she felt over the synthetic water that Vampires created. Even her hatred for the colour white was something that I adored and humoured her over.