nineteen

Hiiii, I'm back! :) 

PLEASE READ MY AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~

H a r r y

My feet stepped forward as I was determined to stop her from walking away from me. I soon changed my decision, and decided to just let her go to cool off. My hands retracted as they had reached out towards her, ignoring the inner pleas informing me that following her would be wise. I merely sat upon the boulder which she once occupied. She was upset and it was my fault, I doubted that she would want me to pursue her any further.

If I were still my human self, I was certain that I would have had a migraine. Too much information had been passed to me in the past twenty-four hours, that it seemed impossible to even begin to sort it all. The unkempt feeling inside of me was forever pulsating, and my powers were constantly brewing each moment of the day.

Lola had returned from the dead, and was very much alive. I still found that information hard to grasp and had spent the whole night and day attempting to consolidate that fact. I had been forced through another tunnel of betrayal. King Alistair had palpably lied to me for the majority of our friendship. He had deceived me. They both had.

And frustratingly, the other stem from this sordid headache was the behaviour of Anastasia. She was behaving confusingly, and was evidently saddened by this all. She told me that she would be supportive but I had ruined that with my behaviour towards her.

I think that there is an aspect missing from my knowledge, and it involves her. I hoped that it was something solvable. I did not want to continue this confrontation for long. Yet, she looked so heartbroken. I still am unable to decipher exactly what I did wrong. I knew that a handful of my words were harsh, yet my actions spoke louder. I tried to retrace my steps and attempt to understand what Anastasia was hiding from me. I had never seen her behave so juvenile before.

You forcefully pushed her away from you. That would have been the first aspect which hindered her happiness. My coherent thoughts had vanished in that moment, as a major part of my soul was determined to protect Lola from anything. It had always been my natural instinct and perhaps I should have forced it aside when I saw Anastasia slapping Lola.

You comforted Lola. But Anastasia had hit her. I never believed that I would have been disappointed or shocked in Anastasia's behaviour but that was just unbelievable for her. I was so stunned that she would hit someone within that situation, for defence I understood but other than that, I did not.

You held Lola comfortingly by the face. A part of me will always love her. I saw nothing but red as Anastasia's palm collided with Lola's face. My hands appeared to have a mind of their own as they held her. I supposed that the longing part of me wanted to hold her once again, even if it was for the last time. I had thought about this over night. I was going to speak with Lola about it all. The anger from the day before had subsided. I was just left hurt.

You walked out of the room with Lola. I thought that separating the pair of them would have diffused the situation better; clearly I had already tampered the atmosphere from pushing Anastasia away. I had left Anastasia by herself with her own thoughts. This clearly left her to become upset and think of the worst.

Anastasia was crying. I heard her voice as it broke. We were not standing that far away from her in the hallway and I could feel her as the tears began to flow. I felt her heart as it constricted in pain and anguish. I did immediately realise that I had hurt her and I wanted to apologise. But, Lola was finally speaking to me, and she was acting how I had remembered her to be. She was also pained, and was understandably upset about being hit in the face.