fifteen

This is her dress, the brooch and the locket.

~~~~~~~~~~

A n a s t a s i a

After living with Harry for two months, I learnt many aspects of his way of living. These included his cleanliness and tidiness throughout the house, along with other domestic traits that he possessed. These smaller attributes to his personality were intriguing, and I also found that his actions were just as stimulating.

Being awoken everyday to a part of my body being caressed or kissed was something that I was getting used to, and I adored it. Harry would always find a different way of wakening me from my slumber, and I did enjoy his methods, although I never actually told him that I did.

This morning was no different, and I was awakened by his lips leaving a wet trail across my exposed neck and collarbone. It was a strange feeling at first, but I soon eased into his touch and allowed him to continue his actions. I opened my eyes and turned my head to face him, and he pulled away before looking down at me adoringly. I do not think that I would ever get used to that part.

His green eyes were never piercing or fierce like every other Vampire I knew. His were soft and kind, which made me feel even safer around him. He was inviting and calm to every species he encountered and I admired that. He always looked at me as if I were his, and it honestly made me feel special and wanted. That was a notion which I had not felt for a really long time.

"Good morning." Harry's husky voice spoke lowly, which brought my thoughts back to full consciousness.

"Morning." I replied happily as I smiled at him, his face gleamed whilst I responded.

"We have woken up rather late." Harry chuckled as his hands found their way up the cursive of my hips before pausing on my waist. "It is one in the afternoon and we have to be at the castle for six."

"Well we should get up then, should we not?" I questioned playfully.

"Yes," he nodded. "I will ask one of the servants to make us brunch. Please have a shower." He offered politely.

"All right," I bit my bottom lip, suddenly remembering the steamy shower that we shared the day before. It was probably my favourite part of my birthday, due to the great sensation that I felt. He pecked my lips before hopping off of the bed and leaving the room. I sighed heavily, soaking up a few more moments of the warmth radiating from the quilt before finally leaving the bed too.

We had both showered in our own time. Harry made us eat brunch before he washed, and I waited in our bedroom silently as I tried to figure out what I supposed to wear for this dinner. The thought of being in the same room as all of the top Vampires did scare me, but then I must remember that I belong to Harry now, so surely will be kept safe no matter what.

The main aspect of this evening which was tormenting my mind was the thought of being in the same room as Lord Zayn. I had not seen him since the trial, and I knew that he was angry with what occurred. I had not kept to the deal, and he knew that I had played him. A part of me was glad of the outcome, yet another part was still frightened of the possibilities. He could still hurt me again.

I was fiddling with the beautiful locket that Harry had given me yesterday when he stumbled into the bedroom. He was bare except for a large white towel covering the lower half of his body. My eyes ogled for a few moments, before he turned to face me with his familiar smirk.

"Am I pleasing to the eye, Anastasia?" Harry asked mock seductively as he moved towards me on the bed. He took the locket from my hands and placed it on top of his chest of drawers before moving back and standing in-between my opened legs.