Absolute Dragon of Destruction

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter after getting into an argument over honor, you got in a maturing ritual with Kiyohime and Louise.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was late into the night, Louise, Kiyohime, and I were sleeping after the maturing ritual aka sex. I was then woken up by furious ponding at the door. Kiyohime and Louise were sleeping fine. From outside, I could hear faint clashing of metal.

"(Y/n), we've got a major problem!" I hear Julio shout from other side of the door.

"The soldiers are fighting each other!" I hear Siesta cry out.

"What the hell?" I questioned in my mind.

"Louise, Kiyohime, we have to get up" I state while trying to wake them up.

"Five more minutes" Louise mutters.

"We don't have five more minutes" I say and got myself out of bed. I get around the room trying to get myself dressed.

"What's going on?" Kiyohime says as she sits up and rubs her eyes before fixing her kimono "And what's up with all the pounding"

"The soldiers are fighting each other" I tell her.

"Commander!, we don't have much time here!" Julio shouts.

"I'm coming!" I shout back.

Louise sits up "Whys is everyone being so loud?"

"We have a problem so get dressed" I tell her.

As I hurried to put my clothes on I walked over to the door. Louise groggily hurried as she tried to put her uniform on. I get to the door and open it.

"Sorry for interrupting your sleep but as the maiden said, the soldiers are fighting each other" Julio tells me with a serious tone.

"You forgot this back at the tent..." Siesta says while holding out Derflinger. I take Derflinger and put him on my back. I look back in the room and both of the girls are dressed.

"We should hurry, the situation is dire. Many of the soldiers have gone mad" Julio tells me "Let's get going"

I take lead with Derflinger drawn and Julio takes the rear with the three girls in the middle. The five of us make our way through the hotel with no interruption. However once exited the hotel, I saw the carnage of what was happening. There were buildings on fire, embers rising into the air as snow fell from the sky. Soldiers were clashing each other, killing one another.

"They've all gone crazy" Louise exclaims.

The mad soldiers all state saying a phrase "Kill Henrietta! Kill Henrietta! Kill Henrietta!"

We then heard the sound of dragon screeches as dragon knights flew over head "Albion troops, I knew they were going to make their move soon"

"Then it was good that we did the maturing ritual earlier" Kiyohime says and Louise's face went pink.

"Don't say that aloud!" Louise says in embarrassment.