Aphrodisiac

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. At the end of last chapter Louise was acting a bit strange, strange as in she worrying way to much about you now.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was sleeping on my straw mattress sleeping. It was morning and I could feel the sun from the window shining on my face. I then heard a soft voice next to me.

"Wake up (Y/n), Your loving master is here to wake you up" I hear.

I open my eyes slowly to see Louise kneeling next to my mattress in her uniform. I couldn't believe that she was up before me, I'm always having to wake her up. She sees that I'm awake now and says.

"Ohh your awake now, here's your morning kiss (Y/n)"

She leans her head down and moves the hair in her face out of the way then kisses me on the lips. I stared wide eyed at her as she had her eyes closed.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck it wasn't a dream, Louise is still acting the same way that she was when I went to sleep"

Louise then separates from my lips and leans back up. I sit up and Louise looks at me with a cheerful smile and says.

"I love you so much (Y/n)"

"I hope these are truthful inner feelings that she's showing me and not fake feelings from the Aphrodisiac she drank that Montmorency meant to give Guiche" I thought.

{Flashback}

It was last night while I was trying to ease Louise from her crying and worrying. I then hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say.

The door opens and I see Montmorency in the doorway followed by Guiche.

"I was afraid this would happen" she says to herself.

"Mind coming in and explaining this all to me because I really would like to know" I state.

Montmorency and Guiche walked into the room and Guiche closed the door. I stopped what I was doing to Louise but she continued to stay close to me.

"Well.....she kinda drank a potion..." Montmorency says cautiously.

I give her a cold stare and I say "What kind of potion did she drink?" I asked. I see a shiver go down her spine as I stared her down.

"I-it was a aphrodisiac" Montmorency says "Guiche was supposed to drink it not Louise"

"Wha???" Guiche exclaims "You know Montmorency, you don't need to give me a potion in order for you to gain my affection, that's because you already have it"

"That's because you can't flirt with the other girls since their off on summer vacation" Montmorency shouts at Guiche and Guiche's face drops since Montmorency was right.

"Do you know when the aphrodisiacs effects will wear off?" I ask.

"Who knows when, a few days, weeks, months, or even years" Montmorency says with a shrug

"Wha?? And you were going to make me drink that" Guide says.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I shout

{End of Flashback}

"I'm going to get Louise back to normal, some way somehow"

I get out of my bad and it was time to start the day. Louise started cuddling up to me as I standed, she then looks up at me.