Queen Henrietta

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you and your mom had a concert for the victory over Albion.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was very late into the night, probably around 3 am I laid in bed with Kiyohime and Louise at my sides. The room was quiet besides the sound of the wind coming through the window. I got out of bed without waking up the girls and stood at the window with my elbows on the window seal. I took out the price of paper that was tied to the arrow that was shot at me during the fight with Albion. I reread the piece of paper.

Welcome to the War of Demons
Commander of Darkness

From your secret admirer

I have zero clue on what this piece of paper means. I've never heard of the phases 'War of Demons' and 'Commander of Darkness'. My train of thought gets cut off as pair of arms wrap around my chest.

"(Y/n), come back to bed" I hear Louise say.

"Sorry Louise, I couldn't sleep. I'll be back in bed soon" I say.

I feel her arms retract from my chest before hearing her get back in bed. I still didn't know what to think when it came to this note, but one thing I knew is that it's something very important. I put the piece of paper away before getting back in bed and trying to get some sleep.

{Time Skip}

It's morning now, I stood at the window as Louise and Kiyohime finished getting ready. We we're going to Princess Henrietta's parade that was happening since Henrietta was now the Queen of Tristan. Though we had a party at the Academy, only people at the Academy were there to celebrate. I watched as fireworks exploded in the sky.

"We should get going soon, the parade has already begun" I state before turning to Louise and Kiyohime.

"We're ready to go" Kiyohime says with a smile.

Me, Louise, and Kiyohime walked out the room to only see my mom standing outside waiting for us.

"Where are you guys going?" She asks.

"Were going to the parade that's celebrating Henrietta becoming Queen" I say.

"Can I come?" She says.

"Of course you can come mom"

"Yaay" She exclames.

"When you said your mom acts like she's 14, I didn't believe you at first" Louise tells me.

"Alot of people get the wrong idea about her at first" I say.

We start walking out of the building and into the court yards of the academy. The midday sun loomed over us while made our way through the academy.

"Hey, you guys meet me at the gates, i forgot Derflinger back in the room" I say.

"Okay, we'll meet you there" Kiyohime says.

"Wait, your going to let him go that easily? don't you worry that he would be going off to see some other girl and not come back?" Louise says to Kiyohime.

"No, I'm not worried. He knows what will happen if he lies to me" Kiyohime replies with small smile that had a lot of meaning to it.

I gulp "Yeah, I don't want a thousand needles down my throat again. I was practically spitting out molten metal for an hour. Then I had to have Robin heal my throat"