Sisters of Zero

Hello everyone, it's time for another chapter, sure has been awhile since the last chapter. Last chapter a new guy arrived at the school and you guys dueled.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's morning, I had just finished laundry and I walked into the room. I see Louise and Kiyohime still sleeping still, I set the laundry basket down and grabbed Derflinger before putting him on my back. I go over to Louise and Kiyohime to wake the sleeping beauties.

"Louise, Kiyohime, its time to get up" I say as I shook them gently by their shoulders.

"Only if you give me a morning kiss?~" Kiyohime says while her eyes were still closed.

I rolled my eyes before planting a kiss on Kiyohime's lips. After I kissed her she gets up from the bed and jumps to her feet happily.

"I'm going to go see if Elizabeth is up" Kiyobime says before walking out of the room.

I look at Louise and she was still sleeping some how so I went to wake her up again. "Louise, it's time to get up" I tell Louise and I shook her by her shoulder gently again.

Louise sits up and rubs her eyes "Good morning (Y/n)"

I hear fierce footsteps walking down the hallway, the footsteps stop in front of the door and the door swings open. Inside the door way is a tall woman with blond hair and glasses, wearing a aristocratic type of dress.

"Louise" The woman says with a scowl on her face.

"Eleonore!" Louis says while practice jumping out of bed.

"Aren't you up early?, That's convenient for me, Pack up already" Eleonore says.

"What?" Louise says.

"Get moving, you're coming home" Eleonore states.

"WHAT!?!" Louise shouts in shock while taking a step back.

Some how the woman missed that I was in the room. Eleonore finally notices me and looks at me with a harsh kind of glare.

"Who are you?" Eleonore questions me in a demanding tone.

"Holy hell, what's up with this woman?"

"I'm (Y/n)" I say and I held my hand out to her and she just looked at it before looking back at Louise.

"Get dressed, we leave in 5 minutes" Eleonore says before walking out of the room without even bothering to close the door.

"Uhh....may I ask who that was?" I ask Louise.

Louise sighs "That was my older sister Eleonore..."

"So, what do you want me to pack first?" I ask her.

"Don't pack anything, I'm sure it's just a visit back home" Louise says with almost no confidence behind her statement.

"Alright, then all you have to do is get dressed" I state.