Soufflés and A Argument

Hello everyone its me again. Last chapter You faught Guiche who was two timing with Montmorency, and Katie and innocent first year. You won the fight and now on the search for some one. Now let's continue our little search.

~~~~~

POV: You

I walked was walking around the Academy's campus in search of Katie. She was two timed by Guiche.

"Gezz does he know how to NOT hurt a girls feelings" I thought as I walked around.

I continued to walk around the campus, then as I was passing a few trees I started to hear some crying. I didn't see any people around so it would be an ideal place to let out tears. I went into the trees and saw Katie sitting against on of the trees crying.

"Hey, Katie. Do you need someone to vent to?" I ask her as I walk closer.

"Can you please go away. I don't feel like talking to anyone" she cries without looking at me.

I sit down next to her and look at the rest of the campus. "I'm sorry that I had to tell the truth like that. I didn't want to see a innocent girl like you being caught up in that" I say.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes then wipes them. "But did you have to be smiling like you were" she giggles a bit.

"I was revealing the truth in a sinister way so I put on a sinister smile" I say to her.

"Wait arn't you Louise the Zero's familiar, the peasent" She realizes.

"The one and only" I then stand up and face her "(Y/n) (L/n), the familiar of Louise de La Vallière" I bow.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n)" she says then I sit back down next to her "What happened after I ran off to here?" She asks.

"Guiche challanged me to a duel and I accepted. When I got to the place were he wanted to meet for the duel we went at it. He summoned a brass golem and I caught it's punch. I asked Guiche to make me a sword in exchange of him getting 3 free punches. He made the sword and his 3 punched did nothing to me. I then cut down his golem, after that he spawned 6 more golems. I slashed then down as I walk towards him. When I got to him I put the sword up to his neck and he gave up, so I won" I explained.

Katie look suprised and shocked at me when she heard about the duel. Especially that I won the duel.

"How did you win against nobility? You are just considered a peasent and a familiar" she says.

"Because I'm not a peasent by your people's standards nor am I nobility either" I tell her.

She looked at me confused "then what are you?"

I look at her and say with a smile "That's something I have to show you"

"Why do you have to show me? Why can't you tell me?"

"Because if I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me" I say.

"Why would I not believe you?" She asks.

"Because what I can turn into will sound utterly rediculas to you and will sound impossible"

"How impossible could it be?"

"I can turn into a 40 foot dragon" I tell her strait up.

"That does sound impossible but I believe you" she says.

"And why is that?" I question.

"You said the truth about what Guiche did so I believe you"

"Now that I've told you and you believe me don't tell any one understood"