School Crisis

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the mystery behind who burned down Agnes' home village years ago has been discovered.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's  early I to the night after a long day of training with the musketeer force, and for me, it was training with Kiyohime. It wasn't hard or anything of the sorts, just greasing up the gears as you could say. I over heard Louise talking to Agnes about following Henrietta to the frontlines. I stand in front of Elenore's room because I wanted to talk to her Louise's thoughts right now. I knock on her door lightly and at not a moment later the door opens. Eleonore is in her usual wear, looking like she was preparing to go to bed.

"It's you, is there something you need?" She questions me, curious on why I'm here.

"It's about Louise, she's been making me concerned as of late" I say to her.

"Is she causing you trouble or anything?, if she is I'll take care of it" Eleonore tells me with some sense of authority in her voice.

"She's not causing any trouble really, if she was I could easily deal with it. This is about the war with Albion, she wants to go to the frontlines with the queen in the next week. She's been like this since the war started" I say to her before scratching my neck "I was hoping you would be able to do something about it, as her sister I could only assume you would know what to do"

Eleonore thinks for a bit before replying "I think I know what to do" She says before walking into her room and coming out with some rope and a sack.

"I'm not going to question her in the slightest"

"Whatever you do,  please don't wake up Kiyohime" I say to her as I followed her to Louise's room.

"Don't worry, I don't even have to touch Louise" Eleonore replies.

"Oh, okay" I say.

We get to Louise's room and I opened the door for us "Grab her wand would you" Eleonore says then I grabbed Louise's wand which was on her night stand.

Eleonore set the rope and the sack on the ground. She then pulls out her wand and waves it around a bit, Louise begins to float in the air before the a rope ties her up and the sack goes over her then another rope closes the sack. I followed Eleonore as she pulled along a floating Louise who is now making a fuss inside the sack. Eleonore lead us to the holding cells of the school and floated Louise into the cell and untied the sack and let her go before tossing her a set of her uniform. I leaned up against the door frame.

"Who is this?, Who do you think I am?!" Louise says before seeing me and Eleonore "Eleonore, (Y/n)..."

"Louise, you're going to be staying here for the time being" Eleonore tells Louise.

"Why Eleonore?" Louise questions.

"It's because you want to go to the frontlines Louise, you want to go there every chance you get. I don't think you understand what happens out there" I tel her.

"T-this was all your idea!" Louise shouts at before trying to jump at me but Eleonore stops her.

"I agree with him Louise, not just on the count that you want to go to the frontlines of a war you won't stand a chance in, but I cannot allow a daughter of the La Valliere family go to war" Eleonore explains to her.