The Staff of Destruction

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was the exhibition and the staff of destruction was stolen by a well known theif.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me, Louise, Kirche, and Tabitha were in the back of a carriage as Ms. Longuevile took us the the cabin in the woods. We rode through a path in the woods, I was thinking about something that was a little off then I tell Louise what I was thinking.

"Louise" I say to get Louise's attention.

"Yes?" She says.

"The fact that Fouquet can use magic would mean she is a noble woman right? So why would a noble woman steal things as a thief? But I can think of a few things" I say.

"The fact of the matter is that not all mages are nobles, there are many mages that have been demoted from nobles to peasents for various reasons and among that group many disguise them selves as guards or common laborers or turned to lives of mischief and occasionally crime, even I am one who has been demoted from my status as a noble woman" Ms. Longuevile explains.

"But Ms. Longuevile how can that be? your lord Osmond's secretary arn't you?" Kirche questioned.

"Thankfully lord Osmond isn't to picky about weather someone working for him is a noble or a peasent" Ms. Longuevile says.

"What's the story behind you losing your noble status? Hope you don't mind but I would love to hear it" Kirche says intrested in Ms. Longuevile's back story.

"Zerbst I can't believe how rude you are" Louise tells Kirche.

Kirche takes her seat and says "I'm just making idle chit chat because I'm bored. Geez what sad reasons do I have to catch a thief"

"Then you didn't have to come out her at all" Louise tells her.

Kirche then stands up and sits next to me on my left and leans on me "I'm here to protect my darling. Right darling" she says then directs what she says towards me.

"Uhh sure....." I reply.

Louise and Kirche then begin to argue with eachother over what would happen if a big golem shows up again. I then pull them apart.

"We didn't come out here for you 2 to argue" I tell them.

"Ohh darling you forgot the sword I gave you" Kirche says with the sword in her hand.

"I don't need it Kirche, I have my own sword" I tell her.

"Please, a cheap sword won't do any good in this situation don't you agree" Kirche says while pushing her breasts against my chest.

"I might as well give in because she doesn't going to give up any time soon"

"Fine" I tell her and I grab the sword.

I look over at Louise and she wasn't having it with what Kirche was doing to me but I'm not sure why though.

When we got near the cabin Ms. Longuevile stopped and we all got out of the carriage. Louise calmed down before we got there. I had Derflinger and the sword Kirche gave me on my back.

"(Y/n) go check if there is someone in the shack" she tells me.

I nod and I started walking near the side of the shack. I looked inside through a broken old window to see what looks like a empty house with nowhere to hide. I then turn to the girls who were behind a bush waiting for me.