The Undead Prince

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you, Louise, Kiyohime and Elizabeth went to Henrietta's coronation parade that got disrupted by a spear that you caught to save the Queen.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The day had started already with it being 10 o'clock in the morning. It's the weekend and the academy isn't going to start up anytime soon with a war about to happen. At the moment I'm with Louise, Kiyohime and Mom having a late breakfest, so brunch per say. We sat in one of the court yards at a white table with white chairs drinking tea and eating sandwiches that Kiyohime made, also, did I mention that she a great cook?.

"These santwiches are really good" Louise says to Kiyohime.

"I practiced cooking for years just to prepare to be (Y/n)'s bride" Kiyohime says.

"And I tasted all the good and bad things she made" I stated.

I feel a burning gaze and I looked at Kiyohime and there was fire in her eyes.

"Did I hear you right Anchin?" She says.

"I'm telling the truth am I not?, so there is no real reason to get mad" I say.

The fire in her eyes fades away "Good, For a second there I thought you were going to lie to me" She says then takes a bite of her sandwich.

"I'm glad things can be so happy between us" Mom exclaims with a joyful smile.

"Things would be some what back to how it used to be if Robin was here" I say then looked at Mom and Kiyohime "How was Robin doing when you guys came here?"

Kiyohime quickly responded "Robin was keeping up with her training that you were having her do, Shortly before we found out about where you were she was called to do her job as a protector of worlds"

"I see" I say then laird back in my chair and looked at the sky "Which ever world has her will be well protected for sure. Her lineage already gives her great mage craft capabilities and enhancement magic, then her attribute stacked onto that only enhances those capabilities while also adding new ones, So there's no way she'll let that world down, I taught her as well as I could even if we are the same age"

I see Kiyohime, Mom, and Louise looking at each other "Is there something wrong?"

"Nope, there isn't anything wrong puppy" Mom says.

"If you say so" I state.

We then hear the sound of a horse. I turn behind me and I see the girl who stopped Henrietta a few days a go from coming near me, Agnis was he name if I recall.

"Are you here for me and Louise?" I ask Agnis.

She nods and geta off her horse "There is something of great importance that I need to speak to the both of you in private about"

"Please excuse us" I say to mom and Kiyohime.

Me and Louise get out of our chairs, I grabbed Derflinger and we went with Agnis to talk privately inside the courtyard next to the one we were just in and the courtyard was empty.

"What's the problem?" I ask.

"The queen has been kidnapped" Agnis says in disappointment.

"The princess got kidnapped?" Louise questioned in surprise.