Hanako-san of the toilet

Notice this is under editing currently. The chapters get a bit better as the story goes in because this is my first fanfic. I warn you I despise the first few chapters of this story so please bare with it. Also a/n stands for apparition name.

"Hey, did you know? This school has seven mysteries. If you learn the truth behind all seven of them... something will happen they say." A girl sitting in a chair stated. "You don't know any of them? Okay, I'll tell you just one. The most famous story." she leaned in closer to talk to the other girl and whispered in her ear. "No. 7 of the seven mysteries- Hanako-san of the toilet."

I was walking down the hall from the Junior High building towards the High school. I was heading towards Nene classroom. When I got there, I saw Aoi just chilling in the classroom. "Where's Nene at?" I asked her a bit concerned about Nene's whereabouts.

"Oh, she said she was going to the old school's girls' bathroom." She smiled sweetly at me as my sweat dropped because I knew who was in there.

"Oh! Heheh, I'll just go check on her then!" I say kinda nervously then ran out of the door towards the bathroom. On the way, I ran into Kou, my classmate. "Hi, Kou! Bye Kou!" I said as I quickly ran past him. I was on a mission so sorry Kou!

I finally caught up to Nene just before she opened the door. I gripped her hand from behind and she jumped at the sudden contact. "A-ah! (Y/n)! What are you doing here?" She stuttered out.

"I could ask you the same thing Nene!" I puffed out my cheeks and looked at her.

"I have a wish and so I'm gonna try to summon Hanako-san!" She smiled brightly at me while she spoke.

"B-but why not got to a/n of the wishing well?" I said trying to urge her towards that option instead because I can't have her near the pervert.

"Who's that?"

"You don't know?" she shook her head slightly. "They say to summon her you have to go to the wishing well feed the koi. If she thinks the Kou are satisfied she will appear." Nene's face lit up a bit at my words. "You can bring her a gift and if she likes it, she will grant you any wish within her power." she nodded along until I said the next part. "But if the gift isn't to her liking she will curse you with bad luck for the rest of the year." Her face seemed to stray away from the happy state from before and looked more concerned.

"But what if she doesn't like what I get her?" she asked concerned.

"Don't worry I'm sure she would love your cooking! Especially when you make them into cute little monsters!" I say with drool basically falling from my mouth.

"I don't know let me try Hanako-san first though." she turned around and started to walk towards the bathroom but I grabbed her wrist again and pulled her into a hug from behind. "(y/n)" she whispered in surprise as her eyes grew a bit wide.

"Don't go with him," I whispered in a concerned tone. I don't want her with that pervert. It scares me. I facepalmed mentally from saying him instead of her but I doubted that nene had caught it.

She turned around and looked at me then smiled gently with her eyes closed. "It's okay (y/n)! You can come with me!" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the bathroom with her as she smiled.

When we entered the bathroom Nene knocked in the third stall three times and said, "Hanako-san Hanako-san. Are you there?" Nene appeared extremely nervous and I just stood next to her waiting for the pervert to appear.

"Yesss! I'm!!! Heeere!" the door creaked open to the stall.

Nene jerked back as I rolled my eyes. "Oh good. I just imagined it." Nene said as she sighed in relief.