Tsuchigomori is a scary spiderman

:p heyyyyyyyyyy hello there! We are now on the third book, hooray!  Also, I spent an extra two hours last night re-editing some things... instead of Kiara as your supernatural name, it will a/n for apparition name ^^. You now can choose your name or keep it the same as your normal name... But that would be confusing because in situations like "y/n or should I say a/n..." put the same name in there and it doesn't make sense '—' alrighty I'm gonna try laying the story out differently and do more POV switching.. please tell me if I should keep it in or change it back! Also, enjoy!

   Kou and I were walking out of Hanako's bathroom until I felt a tap on our shoulders. I turned around to see Mr. Tsuchigomori. I smiled as I saw him and resisted and urge to hug the spider man. As a teacher, Tsuchigomori was a wee bit annoying, albeit he has been dealing with me for years now so how could I blame him.

"Hey kid, you can't go in there that's the girls' bathroom..." Tsuchigomori held the back of his head not wanting to get involved with us.

"But I need to go in there!" Kou persisted.

From behind me, I could hear steps from a familiar daikon lady. Poor daikon Nene, she's the only one who hasn't figured out that I'm a ghost~ I sighed as I thought to myself. "Is something the matter?" I tilted my head towards Nene.

"Senpai!" Kou shouted looking excited now. "Great timing!" Kou started to look like he was pouting when he continued to speak, "it's this guy! He's my homeroom teacher. He's being mean!!" Kou sulked a bit but it was more angry than sad.

"Mean?" Nene questioned.

"Tsuchigomori~ you're not mean are you?" I asked grabbing onto his arm and yanking it.

"Sure, sure kid." He said unamused giving me a look of defeat. "Ohhhh. Your that girl who rammed into me yesterday..." he deadpanned.

"I-I'm sorry." Nene stuttered. Nene started to speak again changing the subject to what had been at hand. "Um, did Minamoto do something?

"Oh, no. I just had a favor to ask him."

"A favor?" Nene gulped in fear of what was to come... we all know being asked for a favor is scary because you have to say yes or no before you know what it is... I shuttered just thinking about it. Thankfully I already knew what was going on along with Kou.

Tsuchigomori sighed and slouched down as he stood. "I was hoping he would stop going into the girls' restroom."

"Yeah!" I started to agg on. "Don't be a pervert you Mini-moto!"  I snickered and smirked at Kou.

Tsuchigomori, still looking unamused, looked at Kou and spoke again completely ignoring me. "I'll report you to your guardian."

Kou shot back looking surprised making a funny noise as an effect appeared from nowhere behind him. "Whoa~ Kou had the power of anime character!" I laughed.

"Hanako's not even here... how am I supposed to keep my promise to Teru-nii...?" Kou sighed in defeat.

"Hanako not here?" Nene questioned tilting her head a bit.

  Kou held up a piece of paper which had given me a reminder of something but I couldn't quite place what it was I thought to myself as I reread the paper over and over.