Teaser or an extra

Ahem- topics of sh.... If topics such as that affect you then please be careful and do not read what makes you uncomfortable. Please and thank you. Take care of yourself loves<33

Nene's POV.

A warm morning. The touch of sun on my skin as it peeks through the windows. It had been a year since we lost Y/n. A whole year. It was weird without them here. It was like something was missing from my heart. They said that they were dying again... or well actually dying. But I want to believe she's still out there- somewhere. But there's no way to tell. Is there?

??? POV:

A gasp of air hit my lungs. Wait- air? Lungs? This shouldn't be what's happening. I looked down to my arms to see their fleshy form. Flesh? How is this- I shook my head in disbelief as all I felt around me was a chill and the darkness encasing my body. I couldn't see. There was nothing to see. I'm dead. And this is the hell I'm now forced to live in forever.

Air- it shouldn't really be called that. It felt more like a heavy and thick smog that carved its way down my throat and scrapped at my lungs. Nothing was pretty about death. Definitely not as it's claws scratched at my sides and gnawed at my body, leaving me cold and tired.

Lungs- it felt more as if a shriveled prune. One that was left in the sun for a bit too long. As the "air" left its scars in said prunes, it only ached more, and ache turned into numbness and numbness turned into- well.. nothing. There was nothing left.

Nothing to feel.

Nothing to hear.

Nothing to smell.

Nothing to taste.

Nothing.

Nothing at all.

And sometimes I broke.

Sometimes I sobbed until it hurt and I couldn't breathe from my pruny lungs.

Sometimes I hit at myself until I was bruised. (Which couldn't even be seen, just felt.) all I wanted was to feel something. And eventually the poundings and beating on my own body eventually stopped making me feel anything too. It just all went numb.

Not everything ends in a happy ending-

I realized that a year ago in this hell.

But as I fell asleep one day, too exhausted from doing nothing, I found myself awake. Awake in a familiar place.

"How in the-?"

I heard it.

I heard my voice.

And that's when I knew.

I still had a chance.

-Little Fish-
Returning??

Good God haven't wrote a POV change in a hot minute- almost barfed with cringe at myself.

Also it will be quite a while before anything is actually posted on it, still working on other projects just thought I'd tease on it a bit