Our excorcist💕

I woke up again. I was very confused because I couldn't remember where I had fallen asleep. I looked around the room until I noticed I was in the student council room. Finally, my memories floated back to me I suddenly remember that Teru had been sleeping on my shoulder. I felt my face grow red as I looked over to see if he still was there.

When I looked over the couch was empty and I let out a sigh of relief because I figured I should go see Hanako but didn't want to wake Teru up. As I was halfway standing up, I noticed something sliding off of my body. It was Teru's jacket. He had left it there. It generally wasn't like Teru to not wake me up when it was time to leave and go home. I shook it off quickly and put the jacket on, surely Teru won't mind.

I quickly grabbed what little things I had and ran down the stairs to the lockers. Not many people were left in the school because cleaning time had already ended. After putting my stuff away I ran towards the old building and went to the girls bathroom. I was out of breath when I got there. I quickly swung open the bathroom door and hollered for Hanako. Sadly I was given no response. I felt a heavy weight grow on my chest.... he was probably with Nene which meant he was probably making perverted remarks. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth as I stomped towards the rooftop.

When I opened the door Hanako and Nene were sitting on a bench they were holding a book of some sort in their hand. I ran over there quickly and scooted Hanako over and sat next to Nene. Hanako didn't oppose this surprisingly instead he just sat their and smirked at me probably thinking something gross, or at least acting like it. In all honesty I doubt he would ever do anything to anybody they didn't want to do so he wasn't all bad I suppose.

Suddenly Nene exhaled deeply in fondness, "I don't suppose a hot guy would fall from the sky."

"Nene?" I questioned as Hanako just looked like a confused puppy dog.

"Come on, I'm not really serious. I know the difference between fantasy and reality." Nene's expression grew depressed as she spoke. "But I am a supernaturals assistant. I can't help it if I end up hopping for a special encounter that leads to a special romance."

"Special?" Hanako questioned. By this point I had already been well aquatinted with Nene and her silly love rants.

"Yeah like in this movie..." nene starts. She then talks about how a noble pedigree was taken by an evil spirit and was then saved by a prince that had fallen from the sky.

It was almost as if we could see exactly what she was saying and obviously it was the same for Hanako be cause he then said "Did I just get exorcised in that day dream?" I sweat dropped for a second just at the word exorcise. "No dangerous ideologies." Hanako continued as he snatched the book from Nene. "Besides you don't need those delusions, Yashiro."
He then grabbed Nene's face with one hand and mine with the other and looked at us back and forth. "You have me."

Nene's face grew a bit red as did mine but I quickly forgot about it when from be hind me I head a familiar voice. "That's far enough!!" Kou had spoke from behind me while standing on the roof of a building. 'Did he seriously climb up there for a big entrance?' I thought, 'of course he did it's Kou! What did I expect?' I finally found you, you vile fiend!!" He jumped off of the roof towards us. I gasped for air as I worried he might hurt himself. 'No kouuuu!!' I screamed in my head. I was to busy worrying if he was okay to even listen to what he was saying. I then ran towards him and hugged him tightly as Hanako started speaking to Nene.

"Huh?! (Y/N), what are you doing here?!" Kou demanded as he pulled away from the hug and shook me from my shoulders.

"Ack! Kou, I'm gonna get dizzy!" I said as he finally stopped shaking me.