Heck that hurt

Huh!? What's this... double update!! Are you dreaming? Nope! I just felt like it! So here ya go. We have now finished the second book after this chapter. Who hoo! This chapter is technically only in the manga sooo don't be weirded out if your confused. Also I had to blur out a name and gender so I wouldn't give out manga spoilers in one part. I try not to spoil things but it's bound to happen at some point T-T ... anyways enjoy~

I grabbed a sack and walked around the school along with Hanako looking for stuff the Mokke hid. We rummaged around the whole school as I could clearly see Kou following us.

I heard Kou duck under a bush as a teacher hollered out. I didn't have to hide because I was in apparition form still. I saw Kou sigh a sigh of relief and took the opportunity to scare him. I poked Hanako's shoulder and pointed at Kou. We looked at each other and smiled knowing exactly what to do.

We floated upside down and poked Kou's cheeks as he looked at us both confused. "Whatcha doin' ?" We snickered.

Kou told us what he was doing and Hanako floated back and wiggled in the air. "You're skipping class, just for me. Such passion! Who hoo!"

"It's not for you! I'm doing it to reveal your evil deeds!" Kou snatched Hanako and my sack from out hands. "Just gimme that!" He shouted. He pulled out the items of the bag and look at us silently.

"It's not what you think." Hanako said.

"The mokke took them!" I exclaimed. "Not us."

"I had Yashiro change the rumor... but I still can't get 'em to shake their thieving habits." Hanako and I sat down petting some mokke. "So every once in a while, I collect everything that seems valuable... and take it back to the owners." Hanako held up a book and smiled at Kou.

"The mokke like to hide things everywhere! So it takes a long time to find them." I said sighing a bit. The mokke each gave their excuses about the situation which made me laugh a tiny bit.

"Geez you guys.." Kou deadpanned

"It's always been their nature. It would be like you giving up exorcism!" I pointed and laughed at Kou.

Kou smiled a bit as he pet a mokke. "So, hey, kid— could you do me a little favor?" Hanako spoke to Kou.

"Huh?" Kou looked at Hanako.

"Over there." Hanako pointed.

"... what?" Kou looked to where Hanako pointed as did I.

"Is something stuck up there?" Kou asked.

"It looks to be sooooo..." I sighed.

"It was hard work getting it there. But we're to scared to get it back." The mokke said to us.

"And we can't seem to get it by ourselves.... It's quite the pickle. Neither Hanako or I are strong enough for the job alone!"

"Well... okay..." Kou looked at me a bit depressed. It took everything in me not to just pat his head and tell him it would be okay.

We got up to the building and Kou was holding up Hanako legs. "High!" Kou trembled. "Rrrrrrrgh...!!"

"Okay keep going... a little to the right!" Hanako told Kou.

"You little..! Your a ghost so why are you so heavy...! Wouldn't it be better for me to hold up Kiara?" Kou hollered.

"Actually..." I sighed.

"She's heavier than me." Hanako said bluntly.

"Heyyyy..." I sulked.

"Why can't you just float?!!!?" Kou asked.