Bonus chapter!

As an apparition, I surprisingly have had many people summon me. When they present their gifts they usually think the value of the gift is in the money spent. One person, in particular, bought a diamond necklace and brought it to me.

They asked for the most beautiful garden in the world. I told them to consider their wish granted. Over the past few weeks of that time period, the person grew ill. Flowers appeared all over their body but it was only visible to other apparitions and ones who could see said apparitions.

Eventually, the person had flowers all over their body and face they wandered the school blindly and tried to find someone to help them. Eventually, they stood where the practice garden is today. I walked towards them. They question who was there and I never replied. They started shouting at me. They didn't know who I was but put their anger towards me anyways.

"You yell at me when here I was going to take back my curse." I scoffed at the person while they stuttered on their words. Their knees grew weak as I spoke. "You deserve to die human." I turned my head flipping my hair with me. Soon the person fell to their knees.

They started choking on flowers and lied on the ground. Nobody was around to save them. I just watched as they suffocated and died.  As soon as they died from the ground emerged the most pretty flowers I ever saw. "How cruel.. you got your wish but not in the way you wanted." I plucked a flower carefully from the garden and walked away with it.

Once I got to my wishing well I placed the flower in the water and watched as the koi tried to eat it. The diamond necklace still sat on the stair steps towards the pond. I grabbed it and admired it before throwing it into the water. "Pathetic."

 Quick sketch of what the pond area looks like

Quick sketch of what the pond area looks like..... it's bad I know.

I might do a q/a in the future so any questions you can put them here🤷‍♀️