Part 2

"Hanako-San. Hanako-San. Please let me go home for the day!" Nene said with her arms in a praying position while wearing cleaning gear.

"Nope!" Perverted ghost said while crossing his arms.

"Come on per- I-I mean Hanako let her take a break!" I pleaded with her.

"Now what was that you were about to say?" Hanako's face grew smug as he came towards me and grabbed my cheeks and squished them. I had intentions to smack his hand away but if I did he definitely wouldn't let Nene have a day off.

"N-nuffing Hamafo." I said with my speak muffled from Hanako squishing my cheeks.

"Now that's what I thought." Hanako smirked as he let go of my face and floated towards Nene.

"Please just for today!" Nene begged again.

"Nope." Hanako turned away as he gripped a mop in his hands. "I have a very important job for you to do once you've finished so I need you to finish ASAP."

"I clean for you every day! I'm in the prime of my life right now and I might actually have a chance today!"

"Chance?" Hanako and I both said questioning her, turning out heads sideways like lost puppy dogs.

"A boy asked me out on a date!" Nene said as she started to gush. "Fuji. The hottest guy in class!"

"No, I won't allow it. Not my child going on a date with a boy." I mumbled the last part but Nene and Hanako shrugged it off.

"And this will be our second date!" I gasp again at this and start shaking out of anger. Hanako noticed and held onto me as if he knew I was planning a murder. "We had a little rendezvous in the classroom at dusk when no one was around!"

Finally, Nenes words sank into Hanako as he realized what she meant, "A date?!" He appeared shocked then he floated closer to Nene with the mop still in hand and asked, "What exactly are you gonna do on this date?" "Something dirty?" He mumbled but I heard it. I clenched my fist again but they didn't take notice as they were more focused on the conversation at hand.

"You really want to know? Well since you insist!" Nene squirmed with excitement but I was now focused on something else. Someone was trying to summon me from my apparition form. Before I went to my well I made a gesture to Nene that I had to go by pointing at my wrist then the door. She nodded then continued to speak.

When I appeared at my well in my apparition form a girl with green hair that was long on some parts and had braids that went behind her ears was humming a tune. It was catchy and I found myself in tranced by her green-yellow eyes that perfectly accented her hair. I hummed the tune back and I appeared where she could see me.

I was sitting on top of the well as my guru-jodai floated next to me. Despite not being one of the wonders I had quite a bit of power. My hair was flowing in the wind as I continued to hum the tune even after she stopped.

The orange koi in the water looked content when I peered down at them. I turned my gaze back upwards towards her. She had a bored expression on her face then once she noticed I was looking at her she smiled. "I'm Sakura Nanamine." She said simply with a voice that could calm a beast.

"Woooaaah! How cool! Your voice is so pretty! Forget a gift the sight of you is enough for me to grant you a wish!" I said excitedly. One thing I've noticed is as an apparition I act more childish than I do as a human. It feels as if it is a mood swing that comes and goes but it doesn't happen every time.

My face lit up whenever she looked me in the eyes, causing me to let out more sounds of amazement. "Oh, I'm not here for a wish." She said calmly as I swooned at her voice again. "I just wanted to know if the rumors were true."