|T H E L E T T E R|

—RIGEL WAS SLEEPING WHEN SIRIUS DECIDED TO BARGE INTO HIS ROOM, MAKING HIM GROAN AND WAKE UP

—RIGEL WAS SLEEPING WHEN SIRIUS DECIDED TO BARGE INTO HIS ROOM, MAKING HIM GROAN AND WAKE UP. "What?" Rigel asked groggily. Sirius grinned and gave him a letter. Rigel snatched the letter out of his hand, everybody knew NOT to wake Rigel up, but it seems as if Sirius has forgotten.

'Mr.R Black.
Black Manor.
2nd master bedroom.
Scotland.'

Rigel turned the letter and saw the Hogwarts crest. He opened it,

'Dear Mr Black,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts school of-'

"Great. I'm accepted." Rigel concluded, "Now can I go back to sleep?"

Sirius glared at his son for not being more excited, but nodded reluctantly as he knew Rigel was excited on the inside but would never show it. Rigel was, what people would call, a perfect pureblood heir. His structure, masculine body, emotionless mask, perfect hair and perfect eyes, would make any person run away or make any Lord of ancient houses wish he was their son, as he was just perfect.

••

"Morning, Ri." Remus greeted as he drank his coffee.

Rigel nodded slightly at him and sat down at the table, "Kreacher." He called.

Kreacher popped in, looking excited. It was a well known fact that Kreacher has adored the boy since he was adopted, as he was, what Kreacher would say, 'much better heir of noble house of Black than Sirius.' And having the middle name 'Regulus' helped a bit more. "Yes, master Rigel?" He asked.

"Bring me the daily prophet and some breakfast." Rigel ordered. Kreacher nodded and popped out.

"I don't understand how you can stand the bloody elf.." Sirius grumbled.

Rigel raised an eyebrow, "I don't understand how you're a lord to an ancient family, yet you still act like a bloody child."

Remus covered his laugh into a cough. Sirius sniffed, "touché" he said.

After they were all done eating, they decided to go to Diagon Alley to get school supplies.

••

Rigel was in awe at the sight of the alley, but didn't show it one bit on the outside. Sirius, Remus, and Rigel walked up to Ollivander's like the proper purebloods (Or in Remus' sake, the husband of the lord of Black) they were.

By the door waiting for them were: Lucius Malfoy. Narcissa Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. And Annabelle Zabini & her son, Blaise Zabini.

The kids stepped into the shop. Draco and Blaise sneered at the dust, but Rigel didn't show any emotion except a slight roll of his eyes.

Ollivander came out of where he was looking at wands and walked up to them, "Mr Zabini, Mr Malfoy and.." Ollivander's gaze went up on Rigel, and he took a sharp breathe, "Mr Black.." he breathed out. It was clear he was intimidated, which made the adults who were behind them, proud.

"We're here for wands, Ollivander. Get to it." Lucius snapped smoothly.

Ollivander nodded and looked at the kids, "Who's first?"

They all looked at Rigel, "Me." He said and stepped infront of his desk.

Ollivander nodded and brought out many boxes.
After about an hour, "I wonder.." Ollivander said and brought out a wand box from the back. He looked frightened & intrigued as he gave the wand to Rigel.

Rigel took the wand, a warm feeling crept up to him. The wand in his hand shot green sparks.

"..Curious..curious.." Ollivander said, looking at his wand.

"Sorry sir, but what's curious?" Rigel asked as he paid him.

"..I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr Black. It so happens..that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand..gave another feather. Just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand..when its brother..gave you that scar.." Ollivander explained as he moved his gaze from the wand to Rigel's forehead.

The adults exchanged looks as they saw Rigel looking intrigued. Rigel walked back to Sirius, not once looking away from his wand..

••

After they all got their wands, they decided to go to the pet shop. Rigel immediately walked to the snake section.

"..cute boy.."

"..I will bite.."

"..Stupid store and humans.."

Rigel stopped at one of them. The snake tilted its head, "Get one inch near me and I will bite you."

"I assure you I will not harm you." Rigel said.

The snake lifted its head up, "Speaker!"

Rigel nodded, "Would you like to get out of here?"

The snake nodded, so Rigel opened her cage and let her get onto his arm. He paid the money and left with Sirius & Remus. It was a well known fact that Rigel was a parselmouth since the day he tried to talk to a snake, convincing it to bite a muggle he hated, so they weren't surprised to see him with a snake.