|T R O L L I N T H E D U N G E O N S|

—THE GRYFFINDORS AND SLYTHERINS WERE IN THEIR CHARMS CLASS

THE GRYFFINDORS AND SLYTHERINS WERE IN THEIR CHARMS CLASS. Professor Flitwick started talking after the roll call, "Now, one of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation. Or the ability to make objects fly. Do you all have your feathers? Good good..Now, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. The swish and flick. Go ahead, everyone. Try it out." He explained.

"Wingardium Leviosaa." Most students chanted.

Rigel looked at his feather, unfortunately he was partners with Granger, that would end badly.

"You're supposed to do it like this, Harry.." Hermione stated, "Wingardium Leviosa." She chanted and smugly looked at Rigel.

Rigel looked at her and pointed his wand at his feather not even looking at it, he made it fly nonverbally. "Look everyone! Mister Black's done it! And nonverbally!"

"Sir, he cheated!" Hermione exclaimed angrily.

Flitwick narrowed his eyes at her and looked at Rigel, "Can you do it again, mister Black?"

Rigel nodded and nonverbally did it again.

"That doesn't look like cheating to me, Miss Granger." Flitwick said, "5 points to Slytherin!"

Hermione huffed, "I'm still better than you." She stated as the bell rang.

Rigel held her wrist tightly, not letting her leave while the whole class and the teacher left. He then looked her straight in the eye, successfully intimidating her, "Listen here, mudblood.." he started, making her gulp, "Call me 'Harry' or 'Potter' one more time..you will lose the ability to talk again."

Hermione vigorously nodded.

Rigel continued, his glare sharpening with each word, "I am the heir of a noble house. Do you know what that means?"

She shook her head.

Rigel sneered and showed her his heir ring, "it means that I have power. Power you would only dream of. Disrespect me and I can turn the whole wizarding world on you. Not just the UK, mudblood, but France as well. Do I make myself clear?"

She nodded, "y-yes."

"One more time, Granger, one more time disrespect me and you will have the Malfoys, Blacks, Lestranges, and so much more ancient families after you. They basically all rule the ministry. We wouldn't want you to grow up being useless and poor with no job and respect, would we?"

She shook her head, "I-I'm so s-sorry-"

"Get. Out. Of. My. Sight." He whispered threateningly.

She nodded and ran as fast as she could out of the classroom.

••

"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" Quirrell exclaimed as he ran into the great hall where everybody was enjoying the festive holiday, except Rigel of course, "T-TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! Thought you ought to know.." he said and fainted.

Everybody started screaming, "I thought people fainted backwards not forwards.." Blaise thought aloud.

Rigel looked at the 'fainted' Quirrell, "They do."

"SILENCEEE!" Dumbledore's voice boomed, "Prefects lead your students to their dormitories."

Rigel angrily stood up, "I don't know if you forgot or you just don't care, sir, but the Slytherin dormitories ARE in the dungeons." He stated, all the Slytherins nodded with him.

Dumbledore paled slightly at his glare, "Of course, Slytherins stay here while the teachers go to the troll." He said and walked out of the hall with the teachers. Only the Slytherins were left. Quirrell woke up and looked around.

"People faint backwards, Sir." Rigel teased, getting out a few laughs from the other Slytherins.

"Must have slipped my mind.." Quirrell said.

"..I'm sure."

••

"Why'd you let a troll in?" Rigel asked Quirrel. They were at the library, to the others it seemed like Quirrell was tutoring, but they were actually talking about the stone.

"To see what the first obstacle was."

"Well?"

"A Cerberus."

Rigel took out his wand and non-verbally accio'd a book about magical animals, not realizing the shocked look he got from the teacher infront of him.
He opened the pages and stopped, pointing at something, "It just needs music to sleep." He concluded.

"Why didn't I think of that.." Quirrell whispered to himself.

"Because you're dumb. And you're sharing a mind with someone else. Do tell me how that even works?"

Quirrell glared at him, "Shut it, brat."

Rigel merely smirked.