Chapter-4: Fighting a war not of ours. (part 1)

Location: Pearl Harbour, state of the Eagle Union

Date: 30/11/2025

Time: 12:45 PM

The Union Commander of the Pacific Fleet is currently walking along the Harbour. And as he walks on, he sees the wreck of the Arizona that had sunk by the same Sakura Empire's fleet carriers nearly 80 years ago. He is quite happy that the scientists had worked day and night to study wisdom cubes and manifest Arizona into a shipgirl.

But like the scientists had theorised before engaging the Manifestation on any shipgirls, there will always be a chance that they will remember their past moments during the Second Great War. And they are right: when Arizona was manifested into the shipgirl body, she is clearly in shock and in trauma about what had happened to her. And he couldn't blame it: History is always known to be cruel, especially to the ships.

As the commander kept on walking from the Arizona's Memorial, he was then approached by a Eagle Union Soldier who gave him the Message. Turns out, the message is from the United Royal Kingdom, the nation responsible for the establishment of the Royal Navy.

"That jolly old bastard." the Union Commander chuckled as he reads the message. "He really did send a part of his forces to reinforce us."

This is the Message for the Union Commander of the Pacific Fleet.

I understand that this may look a bit rushed and all. But right now, you know how the Island of Sakura and her people are becoming more aggressive since the arrivals of the Sirens. And since you have yet to manifest more shipgirls that you need, I am going to lend you a hand until you have enough girls in your fleet.

Take this a a gesture of improving public relations between the Union and the United Royal Kingdom. We need every possible allies to win this double-faced war.

The Royal Commander of the Royal Navy

He then told the Union Soldier to write a message back to the Commander of the Royal Navy to say thanks. The Union Commander knows that the internet access is everywhere. But the risk of having the Sirens tapping into the network is high so they have to use a traditional methods of delivering the message. While the method is slow, it did reassure the security of the communications between the Allies.

The Union Commander kept on walking along the Harbour, seeing some of the Eagle Union's Arleigh Burk Class Destroyers stationed there. After loosing ground against the Sirens two years back, he understood that they are countering against the advance missiles. Shipgirls themselves had proven to do a better job than those Guided Missile warships.

He knew that anytime soon, the ships of the Royal Navy will arrive in the next two days. Without further a do, he walked back to his office, unaware that a member of an approaching Sakura Fleet is spying on them.

And little did he know that the two battleships not from this world are also coming close as well.

--------------------------

7 days later....

Some of the Royal Navy's ships, Illustrious, Prince of Wales, Unicorn, Javelin, and London, approached the Harbour with warm welcome from the soldiers, sailors, and shipgirls of the Eagle Union Navy. More are expected to arrive but had make a detour to the Falklands as a visit.

All girls began to chat about their travels from the United Royal Kingdom to the Pearl Harbour. But the one who are the most closest are Javelin, Unicorn, and Laffey. Those three are currently looking for Unicorn's missing plushie named Yuni. Going around the base, asking the base personals and other shipgirls about the whereabouts of Yuni.