Chapter-5 : Fighting a war not of ours (Part 2)

Some 25km from Pearl Harbour

The sound of the massive 16-inch guns firing a full broadside salvo sent shockwaves all throughout the massive battleship. Richard is happy that Missouri is using her guns for something that isn't just shore bombardment. He then looked ahead and saw the muzzle flash of Yamato's massive 18.1-inchers lighting up; this is the first time the Yamato is using her main guns to its full potential; this is also the first time that any American sailors has seen the full firepower of the Japanese super battleship. 

The two battleships continue raining hell upon the opposing "Japanese Fleet" all thanks to the two float-planes still flying unnoticed. 

------------

Cleveland received the radio message, but she doesn't understand why she is hearing a male voice. Then she thought that the male she had heard is actually a prototype shipboy. For the time being, she pushed the question aside and replied to the Radio. 

"This is Cleveland. Who am I speaking to?" 

"This is Captain of the USS Missouri, hull designation BB-65. Also the one responsible for the First Battleship Fleet Group."

"First Battleship Fleet Group?" Cleveland muttered. She began searching her memories for any hints of this mysterious 'First Battleship Fleet Group'. And so far, she remembers nothing about it. She thought it must have been a national secret. Then again, she lay the thoughts aside and began radio in. 

"Okay, fight first. Introductions later. We got the Sakura Fleet and the Siren fleet to deter!"

"Roger that, Cleveland. We are going to support you girls from a distance. Also, watch out for the splashes. You don't want to come into the crosshairs of my battleship and my colleague's battleship. All you need is bad timing and a bad day to be hit by one of our shells."

"Copy that, captain." Cleveland replied as she began to move out and begin firing upon the Siren ships. "Girls! Move in and attack! The Winged Hussars have finally arrived on our side! Give those sirens time of hell!"

"ROGER!" All the girls who were already deployed and manifested their riggings began to fire upon the now disorganized Siren fleet. 

Kaga is confused by what has happened. Out of nowhere, large columns of water began to rise up, with the current loss of one Bishop Class Heavy Cruiser by the ammo detonation. She knew that both the Eagle Union and Royal Navy could not have that much firepower to begin with.

She then wondered. Wherever they are now, they know where to hit them. She then looked up and around the sky and saw two Floatplanes. What surprised her the most is that these two are actually Two different planes: the one with dark green colour is the Sakuran Design and the one with light-blue colour is a Union Design. Knowing that those are the eyes for whatever warships are out there, Kaga began to order her fighters to move in and attack the planes. 

"Shit! Fan out! Fan out!" the Kingfisher pilot shouted out to the Type-0 "Pete" pilot as the Zero Fighters began shooting at them. 

"Mothership, this is Eagle-1! We have been spotted! I repeat: we have been spotted! Requesting permission to return back to you!" The Kingfisher pilot radios back to the two battleships as he and the Type-0 "Pete" Pilot execute maneuvers to evade the overwhelming fighter attacks. By this point, three Zero Fighters are now following the Kingfisher while four are following the Type-0 "Pete" in an attempt  to shoot them down. 

"This is Mothership replying to you. Negative. We cannot let those planes follow you back to us! We must stay hidden from them! Do your best to survive, Eagle-1." Richard replied on the radio from Missouri.