Filler: Plans for Siren's Diversity 1

At first, I was thinking about this. Like why would the Sirens only have one type of each class of their ships? Why not more class and variety?

So... I decided to create this variety of Siren Ships and their ressemblence that will later come in future chapters. 

But we still might be able to see the Standards such as Rooks, Queens, Pawns, Bishops, and Pawns as they are the main standards. And they were mostly seen in Azur Lane Game.

Though not recommended, they are primarily meant for those who want to see greater diversity of Sirens as well as giving you readers some ease on imaginations. You can imagine differently without this. There's nothing wrong in that.

So… here they are.

Siren Warships.

-Battleships-

Ragnarok Class Siren Mega Battleship = Fictional H-45 Class Mega Battleship (Thank you, whoever drew that fictional ship up.) or Zipang Class Japanese Mega Dreadnought (whoever drew that in the past must have been the first naval madlad before the artist of H-45)

Judgement Class Siren Super Battleship = Großer Kurfürst/Prußen Class Super Battleships (Thanks WoWs)

Hellstorm Class Siren Super Battleship = Y-67 Class Guided Missile Super Battleship (Thank you BikMCTH)

Killzone Class Siren Super Battleship = Montana Class Super Battleship with angular superstructure similar to Long Beach 1991 Ageis Reconstruction plan.

Dominator Class Siren Fast Super Battleship = YKMS Class Fast Super Battleship (Also Thank you, BikMCTH)

Broadsider Class Siren Heavy Battleship = Lenin Class Russian Battleship (Thank you, World of Warship)

Terminator Class Siren Fast Missile Battleship = Battleship from Command and Conquer: Generals

-Battlecruisers-

Imposter Class Heavy-Gunned Siren Battlecruiser = WoWs Incomparable Class British Battlecruiser (I don't know what to say. I love it. And I hate it)

Roarer Class Medium-Gunned Siren Battlecruiser = Kronstadt Class Soviet Battlecruiser with 380mm guns from Germany.

Rook Class Standard Siren Battlecruisers = Currently no known basis

(1)Killzone Class Light-gunned Siren Battlecruiser = Enlarged Alaska Class American Large Cruiser with Kirov Battlecruiser's superstructure, armed with 357mm guns instead of 305mm guns

-Cruisers-

Armageddon Class Siren Large Cruiser = WoWs Moskva Class "Light" Cruiser armed with 4x2 280mm (11") Guns

Exterminator Class Siren Heavy Cruiser = Slava-Sverdlov Hybrid Cruiser but armed with 4x3 240mm guns.

Executioner Class Siren Heavy Cruiser= Long Beach Class Nuclear Missile Cruiser but armed with 4x2 8" guns instead of missiles

Bishop Class Siren Standard Heavy Cruiser = currently no known irl basis.

Killer Class Siren Heavy Cruiser = Virginia Class Nuclear Guided Missile Cruiser but with a mixture of 2x2 and 2x1 203mm guns instead of missiles

(2)Power Class Siren Light Cruiser = Ticonderoga Class Guided Missile Cruiser but with 3x2 152mm guns 

Boxer Class Siren Light Cruiser = Spruance Class Destroyers but armed with 4 single-mount 152mm guns.

--Destroyers--

Pandora Class Large Siren Stealth Destroyer = Zummwalt Class Stealth Destroyer

Cerberus Class Siren Large Destroyers = Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers armed with two twin-152mm gunned turrets.

Hades Class Siren Large Destroyers = Sovremenny Class Missile Destroyer

Pawn Class Siren Standard Destroyer = Freedom Class Frigate

-Aircraft Cruisers-

Nemesis Class Siren Super Aircraft Cruiser = Planned German Armoured Flight-decked Cruisers

Fonicator Class Siren Aircraft Cruiser = much like Killzone(1) but remove the third turret for limited aviation capabilities

Ghost Class Siren Heavy Aircraft Cruiser = Irl Russian Kiev Class Aviation Cruiser but armed with 2x3 152mm guns instead of missiles.

Phantom Class Siren Light Aircraft Cruiser = irl Japanese Haruna Class Helicopter Destroyer but with 2x1 152mm guns on the bow.

Anomaly Class Siren Light Aircraft Cruiser = Much like Power Class(2) but down-armed with just 2x2 152mm guns and with its entire stern dedicated to catapult-launched VTOL planes.

-Carriers-

Seraphim Class Siren Mobile Island Airfield = British Project Habakkuk Mega Carrier

Queen Class Siren Tri-hulled Carrier = No IRL basis.

Oppressor Class Siren Super Aviation Battleship= YCVN-78 Class Nuclear-powered Aviation Battleship (Thanks BikMCTH)

Gailstorm Class Siren Super Carrier = Planned Ulynanosk Class Russian Super Carrier/ American Gerald R. Ford Class Super Carrier

Bailout Class Standard Siren Carrier = Kitty Hawk Class Super Carrier/Forrestal Class Super Carrier/Kutneztov Class Carrier.

Vertigo Class Siren Medium Carrier = Japanese Izumo Class or Ise Class Helicopter Destroyers / American Midway Class Carrier, Coldwar Configuration.

Necromancer Class Siren Light Carrier = America Class Amphibious Assault Vessel

- Submarine - 

Doom Class Siren Super Submarine = Akula Class Nuclear Ballistic Submarine

Power Class Siren Large Submarine = Ohio Class Nuclear Ballistic Submarine with Russian Oscar Class's conning tower.

Silent Class Siren Attack Submarine = Virginia Class Attack Submarine

Assassin Class Siren Standard Submarine = Gato Class/Type VII Class Submarines

------

On the sidenote, only a few of them would be armed with missiles. In the Azur Lane the Animation, in the first (or second?) episode of the animation, Cleveland clearly shot a missile or two fired from a Siren Plane that fired at her. I was like from the initial "Wow! That's Awesome!" to "how tf she managed to shoot them down?!" in recent times. Either the missile had to go really slow to be shot down that easily or her guns in rigging mode had to be firing quickly to saturate the sky. Or her aim was just as sharp as an eagle eye. So, I decided to change some of the unrealistic bits from the Animation and added a bit of realism, where a shipgirl shooting down a missile would be a lucky blind shot. To even shoot those missiles down would also mean that multiple girls would have to fire their AA guns in quick session as a way to saturate the sky with hot lead.

But not too realistic that this planned series would be boring to read.

As for the Ragnarok Class Siren Mega Battleship, I don't know which one to choose: the infamous H-45 or the memeship Zipang. Both are heavily armed, with H-45 having literally eight Gustav Railway Gun and most of Kreigsmarine on its single hull, and Zipang having multiple Nagato's turrets on her deck like a porcupine's back. Both have that "Impossibly God-Like" aura. Both really looked like Sirens could have used them to instill fear on Humanity. And both really looked something that Sirens would ridiculously build, seening that they had the Tri-Hulled Carrier.  The decision is all up to you. So below this paragraph, you would comment on the two ships. And the one with the most comment wins to see Siren Service.

H-45 Style Ragnarok

Zipang Style Ragnarok

The next filler will be new diversity of Siren Warplanes.