chapter 4

Win and his mother in law found a school with good pay and they need a new English teacher for high school students. Win packed his documents for interview. It's a walk in interview at 9 it's already 8 . He got ready and his mother in law wished him luck.

Win reached the school he gave his interview and he got selected and the principal showed him his class. It said 10- B. When he entered the class he was shocked to see all his students he taught in previous school in the class. He was beyond shocked for a moment he thought maybe he came back but when he saw the name of the school on their uniforms was different and they all looked different they had different hairstyles clothes and even bags. Win recalls how one of the student who had tattoos all over his body now sat on the last bench and didn't had any.
One girl who always bought her colorful bags and was always smiling sat on the first bench with annoyed eyes and wore everything black.
Many had weird shades of hair color.
Last but not the least Lizzie who sat on the last bench sleeping. Lizzie has always been an attentive student, she learned her lessons, respect everyone but was just lonely. Now win feared what more he will see one she wakes up. 
Win entered the room and introduced himself :
Hi, I am win metawin Vachirawit. I am your new class teacher as well as your new English teacher. I am excited to teach you guys. Now you all introduce yourself

Win already knew their names so he didn't pay much attention. The only thing different was their last names every kid came here from a powerful background. Now it was Lizzie 's turn when he realized she is still asleep so went and gently shook her to wake her up. She groaned and woke up rubbing her eyes and looked into win's eyes and asked coldly.

" who are you? "

" I am your new teacher and you shouldn't sleep in class?"he said politely .

Win started teaching and as the day proceeded he met many new children and he was a new crush of many students and teacher. Win because very famous in a day .

But 10-B students seemed very less interested. They were the reason all of their teachers left the school but with their parents being very influential school never threw them out. And Win was now their next target!

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Win wanted to meet Mixx to tell him about everything weird happening around him. He went to his apartment and knocked the door when a well built man in a grey hoodie opened the door. He looked at him smiling. Win was confused but he asked him about Mixx. He told him to come in and called Mixx for him.
Win didn't know how to explain it to Mixx so he decided to tell him everything no matter how weird it sounded.

"um mixx I have something to tell you I know it's weird and you won't believe me but please trust me everything is true. " he said

"First I woke up in an unknown place. Next thing I know my parents are still alive. Next thing I am married and then all the kids in my class are rich and everyone is a brat even Lizzie. I am messed up Mixx. " he ended his rant with tears in his eyes. Mixx hugged him and comforted him. Win broke down and cried in his arms.

When Win finally calmed down Mixx said
"I know win . I felt that too when I came here." he said.
Win was shocked but happy that someone finally understands him.

I will write mixx's story in next chapter.
Sorry for a short chapter.

Follow and comment.
Thanks for reading