chapter 9

Win woke up in the morning with the sounds of chirping birds and rising sun looked beautiful in mountains. He looked around for a while, looks like everyone in the village woke up early. It's just 5:30 in morning and even little kids are up playing. Win went to officers house to meet Mixx who is came out of his house,half asleep and brushing his teeth. Earth on the other hand was ready for the day in his uniform. Win offered the help in preparing breakfast once Mixx was done getting ready he joined Earth and Win who were having their breakfast. Mixx asked Win to accompany him to school.
When Mixx reached school everyone was ready with their books. Mixx introduced win to his students.
Class meet Win. You can call him P'win
He is my friend from city and we will teach you today.
Unlike the students win these students didn't have any designer bags and beautiful stationary. They had simple hand made bags and books properly covered and secured. Mixx asked them to take out their homework. Mixx taught them addition and subtraction so they were given simple problems to add and subtract the weight of different things they measured in school.
A simple problems like a watermelon weighs 500g and Pha ate 50g? How much watermelon can rest of the class  eat??

Win laughed at the question. They were simple and funny. Mixx started helping everyone personally and Win decided to help him..
For next class they did simple science. He taught students about solar system. They gathered kids and gave them a name of a planet. And win became the sun. And Mixx started explaining them how planets rotate. They asked them some questions which both of them happily answered.
P'mix if sun doesn't move around the earth and is at same position then where does it goes at night??
Mixx smiled. And went to girl who got planet earth
Because earth rotates in its axis (slowly rotating her) so half of the earth gets the light of the sun, which faces sun while other doesn't and thats how we can't see sun at night.
Can I go to a star one day??
No you can't it's a huge ball of gases but you can go to a planet or moon.
For language they tried writing names of everything around them and everyone from the village.

Soon classes finished and both of them went back home. Mixx immediately took him to village and introduced everyone. He loved how simple these people were. They showered him with love and care . Mixx asked Earth to take them to the
Phan Dao  mountain. He told him about the folktale of thousands stars and Win wanted to wish something too. They packed their bags to stay there for a night. Earth was free after his rounds so he agreed. The journey was Win silently walking and both earth Mixx bricking about something random and then Mixx whining because he was tired.  They rested for a while and then continued and win was getting redder from their conversation
Earth - italics
Mixx - bold
Do you want me to carry you??
Yep ,my legs and my back hurt so bad ..
I told you sleep last night. But you wanted to do it.
You can't complain about that. You seduced me first and then you enjoyed more then me.
I didn't seduce you!!! I warned you that I won't stop if I start and you moaned to go further.
You did you wore that tight shirt that showed all your muscles and then hugged me tightly. It's your fault. Admit it..
It isn't my fault. You are a pervert .
You take that back or you are sleeping outside when we go back..
He didnt say sorry. He is sleeping outside alone.

They reached at the top of the mountain. It was a clear day. Sun was about to go down. Stars were clearly visible in the sky. Moon was shinning brightly. Earth helped win with his tent.
After they were done. Mixx and win started stars. With a childish glow in their eyes both started a competition of counting stars.
Earth sat near the bonfire and watched his husband laughing like a kid with his best friend. After hours of counting Mixx fell asleep and win completed his task. He finished and went in his tent and fell asleep.

When he woke up in morning he saw Earthmixx  cuddling. He took out some food and prepared breakfast. He then woke both of them. They sat and ate breakfast in silence while watching the sunrise. Win wished to be here with bright so bad.

Soon they packed their bags and went back to village.  Today was the last day win will be here from tomorrow he has to go back to his daily life...

Thank you so much for reading
Please vote and comment

Thank you so much for reading Please vote and comment