chapter 15

Note : I am gonna use mom for his mother in law.. Thank.

Everything is going well these days. I love my husband more than anything and he loves me too. But I have no clue how we met. I tried finding it in my memories but to no avail. It's like we never existed together before I came here.  This just increases my anxiety what if he never existed in my world?? Do I have to live that lonely life again?? Bright gives me hope that I can have happiness too.

Sitting next to him makes me feel safe enough . It's been weeks since that incident. Today I took a leave from work ,wasn't really in mood of going to work and mom wanted some help with setting up a new library.

One day I told her how much I love reading and next day , mom and dad decided to make it a library for me. I didn't wanna accept their offer but bright told me I can't win if they have decided it so I gave in. Now i am helping her clean the extra room so we could move in new furniture.

We moved out all the old furniture. I started cleaning some old bookshelves when I found out some old albums.  I opened the one labeled as baby bright.
It's his picture from 1-3 years. He was so cute. Mom came back and saw the album she told me his embarrassing stories. I laughed with her when I felt the pendent turning warm it took it out and it's yellow now. Weird. I left it on the old table for a while and completed our work. Once we were done we made a heaven for me.  I fell asleep on the rocking chair.  I am not a fan of those but mom wanted one but turns out they are really comfortable.

I woke up to bright's face a centimeter apart from me. I smiled at him and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. His lips on mine and his hands grabbing my neck gently and our tongues fighting for dominance and his tongue winning and exploring my mouth. Once we were out of breathe we parted , he smirked . I looked away I can't look into his teasing eyes. I know my face is burning. Still unable to look in his eyes. I looked at his chest and he pulled me out of the chair into his arms. I stood there hugging him. He chuckled and I felt the vibrations and blushed harder.

Suddenly Mom entered the room thinking I am alone
Win I found your pend....... So sorry I interrupted you....  Continue..
I hid my face into his chest harder now I can't go out and look into moms eyes. She kept the pendent on the table near us and ran out grinning.
Bright just chuckled at my situation and picked up the pendent and put it around my neck. The color it's changed again it's red now.  I looked at it confused ...
Bright what color do you see in this pendent??
Black .. Why?
Nothing just..
Something troubling you??
No no I am fine.
Fuck am I going blind?? No maybe insane. I see weird shit. I hugged bright harder hiding under his warmth. He just kissed my forehead and let me stay me in that position without asking any questions.
Suddenly I felt a burn on my chest the pendent had turned hot red. It just burnt my chest.  I winced in pain. Bright looked at me worried. He asked me if it hurts somewhere I told him I accidentally stretched a muscle while working.
I ran to washroom and removed my shirt to look at the burn .its all red and thankfully no blisters . I washed it with cold water then I heard a knock on door,  I know who it is...
He came in he looked at my chest. He touched it slowly . He looked furious but worried.  He took out the medicine and slowly applied it on my burn.  Without looking at me. He asked.
Where's the pendent?
I handed him the pendent...
How do you know about this??
You asked for the color twice. Do you think I won't notice somethings wrong with it. He said sternly. But the concern dripped from his words.

I have no clue what's happening. It just turned red and left a burn on me. I just can't explain you how. I told him.
He looked at the pendent it's black now. He tried putting it around his neck to check maybe it works around neck but it's still black. He left it there .
Let's see if that happens again and to me. I'll take it to grand pa tomorrow. I have my questions he handed me my shirt. I quickly slipped it on.

We came out. We went down for dinner and mom kept that teasing smile on her face . I want this ground to open up and swallow  me.

Once we were done. Bright said he had some work to complete so he went to his office and I went to my library. I opened my book but I couldn't concentrate.
What if tomorrow bright asks his grandpa about the pendent and he tell him about me being from some other dimension ?? Will he hate me?? I feel like I should tell him before anyone else.
I kept staring at the book remember all the beautiful memories we had and maybe I won't get any more of those if I tell him the truth and if I go back and never see him again. I am still in dilemma when I heard some footsteps. I turned out to see his stoic face. Still can't believe I fell for him. I have to tell him. I love him and I can't live a lie.
Bright I have something to tell you..
Hmm
I am not sure how to explain this but I am not from this dimension, I know it sounds like I have gone insane.  I am not the guy you married I am just a random guy who woke up in your bed . I am so sorry I lied to you. But it's doesn't change the fact that I still love you the most.
He looked at me and a smile appeared on his face
I know you're not him.....

How was it??  Thank you so much for reading.
I hope you like it  . Please vote and comment and follow too.
Thank you...