chapter 13

Win 's pov
I woke up with the pain in my back. It's all my fault. Ahhh I slowly tried getting out of bed. Bright pulled me back into his arms.
"Bright we need to get up... You got office and I have to go to school. "
"Noo let's stay home today. "
"Bright we can't. We stayed home yesterday. We have to go today."
Bright groaned and got up. Win kissed his cheek and went to take shower. His back still hurts but lot of pain has subsided than yesterday. He has still got that weird limp. He got ready and went down to make breakfast. Soon bright joined him and both of them enjoyed each others company in silence.
Bright dropped Win at his school. Win was about to enter when his co- worker , Mr Aroon entered with him. He was the teacher for class A students. He is the reason for their best grades. Kids spent nights in their class studying. They got punished for getting lower grades. He had many weird tactics up his sleeve to torture kids and ensuring good marks. Once he punished his class to write every chapters taught 100 times because the class average was 88% . He has a strong family reputation and even the students he teach are from rich family who want their kids to be on top by hook or by crook.

Even after so much torturing he was always safe. Parents never complained and Principal thought he was the best teacher. He won best teacher award for last 10 years.

Win flinched trying to climb stairs. His back still hurts. Mr Aroon looked at him with disgust and glared at him before leaving. His expression left a mark on his memory.
He entered his class everyone was gathered around a desk and was looking at a magazine that a kid brought to school.
He cleared his throat and everyone turned around.
Oh, Good morning Mr Win said Adrian.
Everyone wished him and settled down.
Why were you absent yesterday Sir ??Mr Aroon took our class and he tortured us to write essays and gave us 10 assignments. Phuwin ranted with a pout.
Win chuckled at his condition.
OH I was just sick. Its OK you don't have to do them. But I hope you all completed your assignment that I gave you.
Everyone nodded.
Win slowly went and sat down his back hurts and kids looked at each other.
Oh God lizz spoke up.
Win looked at her, she held a teasing smile and a smirk. They kept their head down and started laughing.
Win sighed this is going to be their favorite joke now. What can you say to horny teenager anything related to sex excites them.
Win cleared his throat once again to get their attention. Let's start with the class. I marked your last assignments.
Adrian, I liked your way of writing but you need to expand your vocabulary and about grammar we got to work-
So Mr win who is boyfriend? Asked Lizzie
Is he hot? Asked Stella
No, guys the most important question is how did you guys meet?! Asked sara.
OK people we are not talking about my love life...
OK they said little dejected.

Win was about to go back to teaching when Mr Aroon entered, he glared at kids and asked them for their assignments. Kids glared back at him. They were not at all interested in any kind of conversation with this teacher.
"We couldn't complete it sir" phuwin said slowly
Your class is a disgrace to our whole school. You dumb idiots. You couldn't do simple assignment. You think you guys would pass. Never you are so gonna fail this year. You stupid disgrace to your whole family. I don't know why your parents are keeping you. They should have given you up.

Win had it. He slammed his palm on his desk.
MR AROON DO NOT CROSS YOUR LIMITS. THIS IS MY CLASS AND YOU GAVE THEM EXCESSIVE WORK AND TORTURED MY KIDS. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE FOR MY KIDS. THEY ARE NOT ANY DISGRACE, NOR FOR THE SCHOOL NETHER FOR THEIR PARENTS. AND NOW LEAVE MY CLASS.
kids were surprised at wins rage. He had a very calm personality.
So a fag like you will now tell me if they are a disgrace. You are yourself a disgrace.
Sara and Adrian had it. They jumped and punched Mr Aroon. Other kids were furious, win was shooting hear it. He came back to his senses and asked kids to calm down. The teacher called the principal and the whole class and Win was called in..
Win calmed the crying Phuwin who was scared to be called in the principals office and then there was angry Adrian and sara who were burning with anger. Lizzie looks like she is planning a murder. Stella calling her dad and complaining and other kids sitting silently or texting someone.
Win looked down thinking it was all his fault. They were called into the office and was beyond shocked to see Bright sitting there.
Mr Aroon greeted bright. Win was beyond confused to greet him.
Good morning Mr Vachirawit. He bowed.
Bright just nodded.
Mr Aroon explained the situation according to his perspective. How he "just " scolded the kids a "little" and win and kids became violent.

Students became even more furious after listening the explanation. They wanted to attack him again and win calmed them down.

Thank you so much for reading my books
I will update it soon.
Don't worry thanks for supporting