chapter 11

Win looked at the pendent around his neck. He is scared to sleep tonight what if he goes back and could never come back. And he has already fallen for his husband. Although bright never did something grand for him but his little actions were enough to make win fall for him. So he decided to give it back to grandpa and tell him everything. Bright was already busy with his work in his office. It's already midnight but bright wanted everything to be perfect so he stayed up a little late to complete it.
Win felt his checks burning, recalling the last incident they had in their room.
You look cute when you blush?? He heard a sweet voice of his husband saying that , it made his blush even harder. He turned around and looked at bright getting ready for bed.
Get some sleep, you have to go back to work tomorrow and if those students annoy you, just call me I will take care of everything.
May I ask how??
No you may not.
Yaa why??
He didn't reply and got under the blanket and pulled win with him.

Next day
Win woke up in hurry. He was late for school . He got ready in 10 minutes and drove to school. His class sat their bored early in morning. Many sleepyheads, some jocks, one quite kid and one nerd reading something. Sorry cant forget the popular kids.
Win took few seconds to catch his breath. He cleared his throat and everyone stood up wish him good morning. Win wished them back and asked them to take their seats. Win started taking attendance. Thankfully everyone was present today. After the roll-call he asked his students to close their books and he wants everyone to stand up and tell something about themselves. He knows this was cruel to introverts of his class but he wants them to be comfortable with him too. So most confident student raised his hand and started telling things about himself.
Hi, I am Adrian and I am the head of basketball team of our school . I hate studying and this school. My aim in life is to be a professional basketball player.
Win smiled at him politely and nodded.
I appreciate your efforts Adrian. Hope you become a successful basketball player.
Next girl stood up and started telling about herself.
I am Sara and I am captain of women football team of our school. And I want to be a lawyer.
Like people care about women's football. Adrian huffed.
Adrian let her speak.
Sara sat down and glared at Adrian.
Next stood up a guy with glasses
Hi everyone I am phuwin and I wanna be a doctor.
Win nodded and smiled then he looked at his old favorite student. Lizzie.
He looked at her and she stood up and
I am Lizzie. I enjoy music and sleeping.
She sat down and next student started introducing himself .
Hi, everyone I am Stella, I enjoy music and I am a cheerleader.
She was a girl with best body. You can see this in eyes of boys. How they believed in perfect bodies according to the magazines and fashion industry.
Everyone gave their introduction and sat down. Win would never admit but his favorite student was Lizzie but he knows Lizzie is special to him. She was the best student he ever had..

Next thing win asked them about their previous teachers. They all smirked and told him about the pranks they played on their teachers.
How they changed his books to erotica books and how they tied them to chair when they tried to punish them.
Win sighed and started his class. He told them to write about everything they love.. But they need to research about this thing and at least write 10 pages about it. Everyone groaned when they heard ten pages. Students started discussion about topics. Suddenly Adrian stood up and asked if they can write essays about sleeping. Win laughed and nodded. This got students excited some asked if they can write about Lego's other about their favourite band , some about favorite books and some asked for favorite movies and Win told everyone they can write about anything. This hyped them up and they started to write down stuff. Everyone started writing. Win sat on his table reading a book. He allowed his students to use smartphones for searching web. Bell rang and win left. He went and took another classes. After a long day he was finally back home and found bright back too. This had a magical impact on him mad he relaxed. Win went in to take a shower and when he removed his shirt he saw the black pendent around his neck was changing it's color to dark violet. Win thought maybe he is too tired so he took shower a and relaxed and got ready for dinner.

Thanks for reading and encouraging me to write
Please vote and comment